PMAT

Buy these Earbuds!

Start the New Year right and spend some money. Six months ago I bought the basic 1MORE Earbuds (yes I wanted to buy the most $$$ model of theirs but I had restraint) to have some acceptable sound at the gym and for watching concerts on my Ipad at night after work. After review surfing (mostly bullshit as usual) I pulled the trigger on these > amazon link Whoa! These gems blow my Sennheisers out of the water. No harshness. No excess anything. Smooth and dynamic with awesome bass, clear mids and highs without exaggerations. The packaging is first rate and the build quality is stupid good at this price. Am I gushing? The bonus is the ear tips (9 pair) that do a great job of sealing the ear and staying put when you move around. Disclaimer: I don't know if that seller is good on Amazon. I just wanted a link.

0a473466-6888-4f52-a1e7-4e8d73fd9.jpg.01c1d562532019bfa9252aec38028fbf.jpg670a8392-9ec0-4d99-8cfc-fff7b30b2.jpg.fc0f2756505274b3bc560a1377f92474.jpg41yjvD4xTXL._SL500_AC_SS350_.jpg.fd652e2e38dfea325851a7e7a3e0d31a.jpg

• Thank You 5

I've read good things on this brand. I opted for the Jabra Elite 65t. I use them primarily for the gym/working out and so needed for them to be bluetooth. But I'd love to try these at some point. Although not having a headphone jack on my phone probably means I won't anytime soon. Glad you're enjoying them. Good to see a real testimonial on them.

• Thank You 1

At the Toronto Audio show a while back, one thing I was looking for was headphones.  I tried quite a few, many in to $1k to $4k range, just to see what they were like.  They were ok, but largely ho-hum, and often uncomfortable.  Then one vendor told me to try a set from 1More, and they were very noticably better than any of the others, and sub $300.  They also said the earbuds were phenomenal, but I find earbuds very uncomfortable, and I can never get them just right.  This is definitely a company to watch.

For the record, I'm still waffling over getting a pair, I just don't really need them...

• Thank You 1

1 hour ago, Rod H said:

With 9 sets of tips, you might likely find a pair that isn't uncomfortable.

Part is the physical fit.  The other part is my hearing is very slightly skewed - headphones aren't bad but earbuds seem to really highlight it and I constantly fidget with them trying to get even sound (it's not just volume, so a balance knob isn't the solution).  The over ear units (the triple driver model) is great, if I decide my Sennheiser's aren't enough.

So far I have abused mine pretty badly and had no problems. Earbuds usually don’t fit me well. At this price I dare you all (insert evil laugh).