Zenith4me

Desoldering Tool Karma

Hello all,

I have gotten so much help and support from the Carver member folks here that I just felt like I needed to give back in some small way.

Some members wouldn't even take money when I needed a part....amazing people here.

I'm retiring soon and moving to Florida to be near some family members so I'll likely be posting other Karma items as I go through my stash. You don't know how much stuff you have until you need to make a decision on packing it or not for a move. Yikes, I've got a lot of stuff....lol. My wife just shakes her head when she looks in the garage at the audio gear I've decided to move with us to Florida. I have a very difficult time selling anything even if the original intention was to flip it. My close friends have been getting some nice tube radios for birthdays, etc.

Carter

• That Rocks 1

Hello all,

Does anyone know KPT? 

My message to him is still showing unread and I'd like to get this tool off to him.

Carter

On 1/25/2019 at 4:04 PM, Rod H said:

KPT is a site member who seems to show up once every 4-5 months...

Well, I may have my butt moved to Florida by then so I'm going need to ponder this situation. 

19 hours ago, Zenith4me said:

Well, I may have my butt moved to Florida by then so I'm going need to ponder this situation. 

In the past, when a Karma was held and the recipient didn't raise their hand, a new number was selected. Most of us would put a minimum post count required to participate as well - it helps to keep the Karma activity within the forum users who are active and participating with regularity - and most likely to continue the Karma flow.

Just some food for thought...

• Thank You 1

Stickers

33 minutes ago, B-Man said:

In the past, when a Karma was held and the recipient didn't raise their hand, a new number was selected. Most of us would put a minimum post count required to participate as well - it helps to keep the Karma activity within the forum users who are active and participating with regularity - and most likely to continue the Karma flow.

Just some food for thought...

I've sent him another message. If I don't hear from him by 2/6/19 I'll choose a new number.

Carter

Hello all,

Since RPT has not responded after two messages I’m invoking my executive privilege and choosing the member with the next closest number to 265.

So, the new winner is Chiroacademy.

Please PM me your shipping info and I’ll get the desoldering tool out to you ASAP.

My neck of the woods is currently experiencing lots of snow so it may be a few days before I can make it to the post office.

Carter

Edited by Zenith4me

YEA!  Thank you so much! 

Greatly appreciated!  You have no idea how bad I suck with desoldering.  I really struggle with it so I am so excited to get this tool. BTW I really suck soldering too. 

• Haha 1