4krow

O' Scope and signal generator

Before I go further, let me ask if anyone is interested in a scope, and a sweep signal generator? Yah, I will posting photos after awhile. Just want to know if there is any interest first. Only sticker is that you have to pay the shipping.

• Thank You 6
  • That Rocks 2

I’ve been looking for a scope. Almost pulled the trigger as a Christmas gift to self. Yes I’m interested. The karma on this site is outstanding!

Dude, don't wet your pants. Here are one photo of each.   Now..... I am thinking of a number.... any number.... no wait screw that. Tell me what you do with such lavish equipment, and I will judge all by myself as to who gets what.

P1250001.JPG

P1250002.JPG

FYI, the scope works fine. The signal generator works, but i wasn't able to get a sine wave from it. This could very well be me not understanding the unit. It has multiple outputs and inputs, so I lost interest stabbing in the dark. I did replace electrolytic capacitors in the sweep generator, so that is a plus. 

Edited by 4krow
photos
  • Thank You 4
  • That Rocks 1

WOW!!   Awesome!!  ~^   Yes,  I could use both of them..Thank you for the generous offer....4krow.... =D==D=    Since the Amp build at Carver Fest (caught the bug) Plus the fact that haven't burnt the house down yet  (;)     I've been wanting to try my hand at repairing my Carver gear myself,  :D/  Of course with the guidance and expert tutelage  from the talented members of this site :D ~^  ...I've been slowly acquiring some workbench equipment...(Solder/ De-solder stations, Variac, Electronics For Dummies,) Still need a lot more,  These will be a welcomed and much needed addition,  They will definitely be put to good use. Thank you for your consideration =D=~^

Doug

Excellent Karma!  I'm making my first foray into troubleshooting electronics and equipment such as what you are offering would be a great help on my journey.... 🔊

Edited by Charlie

Awsome Karma @4krow!!!

I've been shopping for these very items.  Count me in too and Thank you so much for this Karma!

This site leaves me flabbergasted, the quality of the Karma's here is truly stunning!

2 hours ago, Sk1Bum said:

Awesome karma 4krow.  Thank you for offering it. Personally, I don't know an o-scope from a periscope, so I'll sit this one out.

Um, actually, I think that this unit has a built in periscope, like the ones we used to get a with the purchase of a brand new pair of Buster Brown shoes. Man, you could see your enemy just before they're coming 'round the corner and then they punched you in the face. Awesome.

• Haha 1

I noticed that there are no cables attached to the front of the unit... will I need to buy a Mueller Probe?

As far as what use these will get ...  I will finally be able to answer YES when wrf is helping me and asks if I have a _______ (fill in the blank)