Nahash5150

New Moderator

Thanks a lot Ken, mighty fine of ya to keep everybody else that can't go by the name Ken in line. We're exceptionally special right buddy?

2939b773271e537b3ab4d33780a8c4eb--smileys-alphabet.jpg.016a87b7a3b037361b8d01cc559a86b3.jpg

Will you be able to hand out medals and badges now? Like, to me? of course.....

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

Stickers

Thanks to all for this wonderful opportunity.  I will do my best to try to help this continue to be one of the most helpful, inviting, and friendly places on the web.

• Thank You 10

Congratulations. The Carversite just keeps getting better and that is a tribute to the efforts of many. We are all very fortunate to have so many who are willing to contribute so much to the common good. Welcome to your new responsibilities and pay grade Ken.

• Thank You 2

Stickers

You know, it just occurred to me, we are congratulating @compwaco here, where we should be congratulating ourselves on having him as a moderator, and probably extending our sympathy to him, instead!   Good luck to you - I suspect this will be much like herding cats, which I can tell you from experience is even tougher than it sounds like.   That said, WE are definitely lucky to have you ride herd on us.

Congratulation compwaco!

Keep us safe and "ride herd on us."  LOL

Edited by Mopardamo
  • Haha 2