sea

Carver Throws

Several years ago I had a bunch of Carver Throws made and gave away at CF2015.  I think I later gave the balance away as a Karma.  I have been asked from time to time if I had more and could they be purchased.  I do not have anymore but have contacted the company that made them for me and I can reorder as long as I order at least 50.  There is a pretty good price break at 100.  Anyway, I am just trying to get an idea of how many might be interested.  If we order 50 they will be $30 each plus postage.  If we make it to 100 (questionable) the price would be $25 each plus shipping

Let me say that these are more decorative than functional.  Best suited for draping across a chair or back of a sofa.  Perhaps hanging on a wall.  Not really a great snuggle up and watch TV kind of throw.

Please reply to this thread or PM me if you are interested. 

Thanks, Ed

2039083898_20161002_120626copy.thumb.jpg.0a60a67b65ccee65a73ab924db94f73d.jpg

819759428_20141008_224545000_iOScopy.jpg.e7e8b70385dcae4818e0fb3b1c371b8e.jpg

• Thank You 5
  • That Rocks 3

I'm in.

I'd take two if you get close but not quite over the 50 threshold.

th

5 minutes ago, jeffs said:

I'm in.

I'd take two if you get close but not quite over the 50 threshold.

Thanks, Jeff

These make great covers for room treatments. Make a 1 x frame filled with rockwool and put a throw over the front, hang it on the wall. Put a throw on both sides and use it wherever.

Thank you for the interest.  I have had some via PM.  All totaled counting people at two that indicated they would take two if needed....we are at 24.

If you're willing to send across the border (I will gladly pay any extra shipping) I would like to go in for 1.  Like some others, if you are close to either threshold, put me in for 2.

Good luck, and thanks VERY much for this.

3 minutes ago, Brian_at_HHH said:

If you're willing to send across the border (I will gladly pay any extra shipping) I would like to go in for 1.  Like some others, if you are close to either threshold, put me in for 2.

Good luck, and thanks VERY much for this.

No problem.. I can mail to Canada.

Currently at 31.  This is with 4 people taking 2 if necessary.  So really 27.

• Thank You 1

You sent me the first one free maybe because of TN Rabbitt?  It is great, and all should acquire one if they can.  I am all in for another one.

As a side note, I am not just a TIGER fan, but one since the age of 12.  It is an all year deal for me, now recruiting has my full attention.  I even moved here when I retired to be back home near my Tigers.  Last month I was in line at Senaca Lowes buying some boards and Danny Ford came in wearing old farm clothes and a ragged Clemson hat.  No one even knew who he was.