Zenith4me

Niles Volume Control Karma

Hello all,

This karma is for two (maybe three if I can find the third one) Niles Volume Controls. Model VCS-2D-HP in white. Brand new and never installed. I'll ship them for free in the lower 48.

Some simple rules:

1) Minimum post count of 100

2) If you are the lucky one to be chosen please contact me immediately with your shipping info. If I don't hear from you within three days I'll choose someone else. Sorry that I have to be so strict but I'm still waiting for the last karma winner to contact me.

3) You're actually going to use them and not flip them

So, just tell me why you want them and I'll make my decision either today (2/5/2019) or tomorrow.

Carter

Carver Karma_A.jpeg

Carver Site Karma.jpeg

• Thank You 5

I would like one, or three Carter......grin.   I have these installed in every room in my house and outside so I don't have a spare one in case one goes bad.  Thank you for the Karma!

16 minutes ago, oldtexasdog said:

Excellent Karma. I would have them installed in the new home we are building for back patio-garage-back room.

I will forfeit my chance to OTD since he is building a new home.......grin

• Thank You 1

Great Karma (not in) but...

I believe these are the NON impedance matching units... which are better for guys like us.

Congrats oldtexasdog please PM your shipping address!

Give me a couple of days to ship them. We got slammed with snow and the post office is at the bottom of a big hill.

I haven't been able to find the third one but when I do I'll mail it to you.

Enjoy that new home!

Carter

• Thank You 1
  • That Rocks 2

On 2/5/2019 at 7:36 PM, Zenith4me said:

Congrats oldtexasdog please PM your shipping address!

Give me a couple of days to ship them. We got slammed with snow and the post office is at the bottom of a big hill.

I haven't been able to find the third one but when I do I'll mail it to you.

Enjoy that new home!

Carter

Super Karma..., Excellent and deserving winner!  Congrats OTD.

Add-on Karma...

I have a third (or fourth) one..., as Itch mentioned, This is the NON-impedance matching model.  I put some outdoor speakers in last summer that demanded impedence matching volume control, and pulled out one of these in service.  The Niles are very good, and not cheap.  I have the cover plate too, but not the box or instructions.

OTD, since you are designing a new house, you might want another - and I'm happy to ship mine (not in the box, but the same exact unit) to you to use in your system(s).  It's just sitting here and I'd rather it went to potential use. Send (PM) me your address.

• Thank You 2
  • That Rocks 1

Stickers

4 hours ago, oldtexasdog said:

All 3 arrived safe. Thanks again Carter!!

Great....Enjoy them!

Carter