wrf

FS: Keithley 2015 Distortion Analyzer / Multimeter

Now that the move is all settled, I have a Distortion Analyzer I no longer need.  It's a Keithley 2015.  It's a multi meter, signal generator and THD analyzer integrated into one small bench top package.

Asking $450 plus shipping.  A few photos below.  More photos and a better description in the Gallery.

This one was signed by Bob at CF one year.  I would like to keep it here in the family.

https://thecarversite.com/index.php?/gallery/album/31-for-sale-keithley-2015-thd-multimeter/

IMG_2908.jpeg

IMG_2913.jpeg

• That Rocks 3

2 hours ago, wrf said:

I'm using an HP8903. 

Good to hear that your following Bob's wishes and still measuring distortion!

Just curious: If I were to buy this ... my names not Wayne. Short of showing up at the next Carverfest and having Bob cross it out and put "Jeff" ... would just the Wayne part come off without damaging anything else?  

• Haha 1

40 minutes ago, jeffs said:

Good to hear that your following Bob's wishes and still measuring distortion!

Just curious: If I were to buy this ... my names not Wayne. Short of showing up at the next Carverfest and having Bob cross it out and put "Jeff" ... would just the Wayne part come off without damaging anything else?  

I haven't tried removing it.  It might come off.  I just kept a towel on top to protect the graffiti.

You could always change your name....😉

• Thank You 2
  • Haha 2