Nahash5150

**Carversite UPDATE**

20 hours ago, Nahash5150 said:

It was reported to me that some topics disappeared from the Featured Topic feed and the Recently Posted In feed. I found that the topics that disappeared were started over a year ago, and the forum application update included, by default, that the feeds only display 'in the last year'. I changed it so that the feeds shouldn't care when a topic was started, so, let's see if that works...

This has been fixed now. Sorry for the confusion!

• That Rocks 1

Found another BUG.

The photo galleries that require approval are not working correctly. When a member tries to create an album, they get stuck in 'A moderator must approve your content' loop and can't advance any further.

If you want to post something For Sale or Featured System, please let me or Brian know and we will wave the approval requirement. I have to keep it activated for now while we troubleshoot the issue.

• Thank You 1

On 3/15/2019 at 6:33 PM, Nahash5150 said:

The engine has rules that are supposed to be executed by IIS under URL Rewrite (htaccess on a LAMP), however, the engine has to be aware of this, and it appears that awareness is cut somewhere.

HUH?? Lol!

• Haha 1

Thanks Greg for keeping on top of this and  making this site Better and Better!!  What may look like an easy task on a website can be very tricky and time consuming, Thanks for all hard work .

• Thank You 1

Stickers

Just an observation - not an issue..., sharing experience.

Trying out the new site, on Microsoft's new Chromium-engine-based EDGE browser ("Microsoft Edge Dev")   It' seems to be way fast.  I kind of like it.

Interesting that it is recognized as "Chrome", and a different device even though it's the same computer I log in with on the "real" Google Chrome.

image.png.44e7909c7abef3a6ba929bde1877e3d2.png

• Thank You 2

Stickers