Sign in to follow this  
Carverpro

Video download using Lunapic

Just want to know if I can download a video I made using Lunapic. If so how long of a duration can it be?

Thanks

7 minutes ago, Carverpro said:

Just want to know if I can download a video I made using Lunapic. If so how long of a duration can it be?

Thanks

Hello,

You have a max file size limit of 1Mb. Once you become a full Member, it increases to 5Mb.

May I ask the details about this file?

It's a video of my pm1.5a and cerwin vega 380 se's. Any idea what the length would have to be (1 mb ) to download without any problems?

Thanks

21 minutes ago, Carverpro said:

It's a video of my pm1.5a and cerwin vega 380 se's. Any idea what the length would have to be (1 mb ) to download without any problems?

Thanks

The best thing to do is compress it with Format Factory (free download). You can tweak the video and sound compression separately to hone in on the file size you want. A video editor (there are many) can help you crop and trim the video length for a small file size as well.

The overall file size is dependent on the video resolution (360p, 480p 1080HD, etc), the video compression (mp4, avi, etc), the sound compression, the frame rate, the motion and color detail, and of course the total time.

• Thank You 1