Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
trav0810

BillD C-11 with remote mod

Recommended Posts

I have a really nice modified C11. It has had all of the modifications completed including the remote control modification. unit is in really good shape with only a few small nicks along the top edge of the faceplate, but nothing actually on the face.

 

Price to CS members...$600 shipped. Resized_20190308_165109.thumb.jpeg.9caa88b0260e4b97709b724d8a711667.jpeg

Resized_20190308_165116.jpeg

Resized_20190308_165113.jpeg

Resized_20190308_165143.jpeg

Resized_20190308_165135.jpeg

  • That Rocks 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm beginning to think that everyone who wants a BillD mod unit already has one. 

 

if anyone is interested, I will take 550 shipped in the United States. If someone north-of-the-border wants one, I would take 500 plus actual shipping. This is below the cost of the modifications done on the unit, not even including the cost of the C-11.

  • Thank You 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Daddyjt said:

It may help to let people know who did the work....?

It actually has been worked on by three different people. RussK started it before he left for Afghanistan. Then B-man finished it up. That was couple years ago. Then, I sent it to Dennis Miller to do the Remote mod and change out the RCA Jack's to the style I prefer. At that point he went through the unit, and make sure everything was up to spec.

  • Thank You 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I've found it very difficult to sell anything on this site.

Everyone wants a deal or wants a unit they can mod themselves (myself included).

I stopped trying. I just go right to ebay and take the hit.  I sold 6 amps in the last few months, only one of them on this site.

I used to think this would be a good place to sell, but with m1.0t mkII barely moving at $550 ..... 

  • Thank You 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, trav0810 said:

It actually has been worked on by three different people. RussK started it before he left for Afghanistan. Then B-man finished it up. That was couple years ago. Then, I sent it to Dennis Miller to do the Remote mod and change out the RCA Jack's to the style I prefer. At that point he went through the unit, and make sure everything was up to spec.

 

That’s a solid pedigree, with Brian and Dennis both having had hands in it!

 

GLWTS...!

  • Thank You 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
39 minutes ago, Daddyjt said:

 

That’s a solid pedigree, with Brian and Dennis both having had hands in it!

 

GLWTS...!

Yes. Both are tremendous text. Brian had it up and running for me, but I did not like the RCA Jack's that had been previously installed. So I had them changed when I had Dennis do the remote mod. It is a fantastic unit.

1 hour ago, jeffs said:

I've found it very difficult to sell anything on this site.

Everyone wants a deal or wants a unit they can mod themselves (myself included).

I stopped trying. I just go right to ebay and take the hit.  I sold 6 amps in the last few months, only one of them on this site.

I used to think this would be a good place to sell, but with m1.0t mkII barely moving at $550 ..... 

yes, I think the problem is that most of the people on this site, already have what they want, or like you said, they're looking for something to mod themselves. 

 

I thought I had posted this and novice gear, I just saw it was in members. I should probably put it in novice gear, so people just joining the site can see it

Edited by trav0810

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, jeffs said:

I've found it very difficult to sell anything on this site.

Everyone wants a deal or wants a unit they can mod themselves (myself included).

I stopped trying. I just go right to ebay and take the hit.  I sold 6 amps in the last few months, only one of them on this site.

I think most of the people on this site already have their stables full or almost full.  Unless they are looking for that piece that completes their collection, most people don't buy.  Those that are looking for a deal to mod or keep, they are here. You know that first hand from me.....;)  Ebay has a wider audience with a lot of newbies that have heard the talk about Carver and want to try their first or second piece so things are more likely to sell there.......grin. 

  • Thank You 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...