Brian_at_HHH

Pending Bob Carver visit in Surrey BC, Can. on Father's day

Hi Folks,

This may be well known to all and sundry, and if so, just tell me to crawl back under my rock.

This is mainly for the people on the Wet Coast of Canada, or those looking to travel there.  I just tripped across a note from Innovative Audio in Surrey BC, yes in Canada, where they are having an audio garage sale on June 16th (Father's day), and they list The Bob Carver as the guest of honour.

https://www.iavscanada.com/12th-annual-audio-record-garage-sale/ 

For those of you out that way, who may not have the chance to get to CF, this may be an opportunity to meet him.

It's a wee bit too far for me to make it, but perhaps it might be of interest to others, here.

• Thank You 1
  • That Rocks 2

I want to meet the Bob Father so bad.  But that's about 1844 miles round trip for me.  I might just do it anyway, should be able to average close to 80MPH since nearly all my rural highways here are set for 80MPH so I travel 89MPH+ on them always.  Should be able to complete it in 25 hours of road time.  And I do love to drive far and fast...

Turbo

• Haha 2