Looking to see if anyone has an M-1.5 parts unit.  I am looking for a faceplate.  I found a good deal on a working amp but the faceplate is hacked pretty bad for rack mount.  Last resort is a new one from you know who,  so I would prefer a decent original.  Any help would be awesome.  Thanks everyone 

4 hours ago, 69Chevelle said:

Last resort is a new one from you know who

I did not know that Voldemort (Mort d' Love), the Dark Lord, also sold Carver faceplates. 🤣 (JK, not RK!)

Stickers

Putting this out there - just in case.  Is ANYONE interested in a replacement faceplate for their M1.5 (not "t")??

I'm thinking of putting together a project to do some new faceplates for this early pre "t-mod" amp.  Min quantity is 10.  Please PM me if you are interested..., I'll post back here in a few weeks to let you know if we met the min quantity.  Probably in either black or gray.  With handles, NO rack mount slots!

Recall that this amp said

"One Thousand Two Hundred Watts R.M.S."

"Demand Responsive"

That is. before they changed it to read "high headroom...." like on other Mx.xt -line amps.

1604482624_M1.0OneThousandT2oHundredWatsRMS.JPG.a69282f9e82ef27cf08cd09e7d531147.JPG

I have a feeling that we don't have interest  for 10..., but to give you an idea of why I may pursue this..., it is the rare printing on this specific amp's faceplate..., Carver history buffs will know that this was changed when some challenged Carver as to its accuracy..., My experience is that many of these amps had the rack-slots in them, and they have been buggar-ed up.  

• Thank You 3

Stickers

On 6/5/2019 at 8:59 AM, AndrewJohn said:

Putting this out there - just in case.  Is ANYONE interested in a replacement faceplate for their M1.5 (not "t")??

I'm thinking of putting together a project to do some new faceplates for this early pre "t-mod" amp.  Min quantity is 10.  Please PM me if you are interested..., I'll post back here in a few weeks to let you know if we met the min quantity.  Probably in either black or gray.  With handles, NO rack mount slots!

Recall that this amp said

"One Thousand Two Hundred Watts R.M.S."

"Demand Responsive"

That is. before they changed it to read "high headroom...." like on other Mx.xt -line amps.

1604482624_M1.0OneThousandT2oHundredWatsRMS.JPG.a69282f9e82ef27cf08cd09e7d531147.JPG

I have a feeling that we don't have interest  for 10..., but to give you an idea of why I may pursue this..., it is the rare printing on this specific amp's faceplate..., Carver history buffs will know that this was changed when some challenged Carver as to its accuracy..., My experience is that many of these amps had the rack-slots in them, and they have been buggar-ed up.  

Bump...,  I'll probably pull the "trigger" or "plug" on this project on Monday..., 

Stickers

@AndrewJohn I may still be interested in one,  I didn't pull the trigger on buying that amp, but I think its still available.  curious as to the projected cost. Thx

• Thank You 1