Sign in to follow this  
BluesMan57

Used Car Ads ...........

Why don't we have ads like this. Ran accross this the other day. Reminded me of one of my favroite movies " Used Cars" . 

When I was younger there was a guy in Houston Tx named Art Grindle was just like this guy. Later on after we moved here to Central Florida he showed up here they had run him out of Texas.

Well any way enjoy....

• Haha 8

On 6/3/2019 at 4:11 PM, BluesMan57 said:

Why don't we have ads like this. Ran accross this the other day. Reminded me of one of my favroite movies " Used Cars" . 

When I was younger there was a guy in Houston Tx named Art Grindle was just like this guy. Later on after we moved here to Central Florida he showed up here they had run him out of Texas.

Well any way enjoy....

I remember Art! I grew up in Tx and remember them running him out. Then I went down to Orlando Fl to go to school and the first night there I was laying on a motel bed and when I looked out the window there was a 40 ft Art G waving his arm up and down!! Gave me some second thoughts about going to Fl .

• Haha 2

On 6/3/2019 at 4:11 PM, BluesMan57 said:

Well any way enjoy....

Every time I hear one of these types of add, I think of the Firesign Theatre vignette of Ralph Spoilsport of "Spoilsport Motors" 

Still funny even today check it out~

• Thank You 1
  • Love this! 1