dennismiller55

New Kenny Wayne Shepherd Band CD Karma

Don’t know if there are any location restrictions for this great offering. I’ve  not joined in on  any ‘Karma’s’ before but my wife really enjoys KWS so this caught my attention.  I’m In if allowed.  Thank you. 

Congrats AndrewJohn!

I told myself that if I won this karma today that it would be a sign that I should buy Dennis Miller's M500TmkII.

Well I didn't win, but I still think it's a sign that I should buy Dennis Miller's M500TmkII.

OCCD Rules.  PM Sent.

• That Rocks 1
  • Haha 1

So Cool !! Thank you, Dennis!  

Can't wait !...  

Karma, it's a wonderful thing..., I did some preemptive impromptu instant Karma for a member on Friday, and that was a fast turnaround to get it in return.

WOW, Karma works.

• That Rocks 1

Stickers

Yesterday was "DennisMiller55 Day" !   Had a great catch-up conversation on the phone, and then the Kenny Wayne Shepherd CD showed up in my mailbox!

Feels like I should play the lottery...  Seriously, though, Dennis is one the most even-keeled super human beings on this planet.  I always learn something from him when we connect.  Thanks Dennis for all you do.

Thank you @dennismiller55, for the Karma!.  I'll be listening to this on my way over to @Ar9Jim's this morning for more F2F time with another Carver Super-Fan - and all-around super human being.

• Thank You 1
  • That Rocks 1

Stickers

Totally agree AJ. Dennis is one of those super human beings that always looks on the bright side of things and goes out of his way to help others. We are very fortunate to have him here. Jim is another one cut from a similar mold.

• Thank You 2

Stickers