Sign in to follow this  
EAHBuckeye

FS: Carver AV-705x Amp

Fellow Carver fans, I have a Carver AV-705x 5 channel amplifier available. This amp has been my primary amp driving my HT system for the past 14 trouble free years. This amplifier was my first foray into the world of separates. Only reason for selling is that I have inserted a Sunfire Cinema Grand in its place and I'd rather this unit continue its work in someone else's system rather than sitting idle in a closet. I have provided a link to my CL listing which includes a link to a very positive review for this workhorse when it hit the market. It provides a honest and true, all-channels driven, 125 watts into 5 channels. There are some cosmetic-only markings to the chassis and one to the faceplate as indicated in the pics. The right side rack handle is slightly bent, but isn't noticeable viewing it head on.

$350 OBO

CL Link:

https://austin.craigslist.org/ele/d/cedar-park-carver-av-705x-amp/6954547086.html

705x front.jpg

705x rear.jpg

705x top.jpg

705x top front.jpg

705x left side.jpg

705x right side.jpg

705x close up.jpg

• Thank You 1

That's actually a very good amp (a sleeper many over look). I had one several years ago and also moved to a more powerful multi channel amp. That amp runs cool no matter how hard you drive it. Hope it finds a good home.

• Thank You 1

9 hours ago, Maddmaster said:

That's actually a very good amp (a sleeper many over look). I had one several years ago and also moved to a more powerful multi channel amp. That amp runs cool no matter how hard you drive it. Hope it finds a good home.

I fully concur. It has performed flawlessly in the span I’ve owned it. I would sell it for less to someone in this group who I know will appreciate it for what it is. So no need to be shy making a reasonable offer. Thanks.