00cbirdw

Find a good home for my gear

Posted (edited)

Hey all, I know it's been FOREVER since I've been on the site........I guess that's what having a 3 year old and 1 year old twins will do to you (ALL boys no less)!!!!  Anyways, with all 3 kids being in daycare (daycare cost is DOUBLE my damn mortgage) and a slew of other life 'obstacles' that have come up, I'm drumming up all my possibilities to keep my family above water 😔.  So I'm resorting to selling off all of my Carver gear and Sunfire subs.  I haven't been remotely in-touch with anything audio (let alone Carver) related in years so I'm not quite sure what fair prices would be for everything:

*  TFM-45 (refurb by Greg/Nahash5150) - has the blue LED mod and painted needles.

*  TFM-45 (refurb by James/Retriever) - has a slight turn off thump/power spike which just needs to be fixed with the resistors per repair TFM-45-6 in the repair manual.  I have the resistors and they would be included.  This one also has the blue LED mod and painted needles.

*  2 - A500x's (1 has been gone thru by Gene C's audio repair guy in Phoenix AZ, the other is still stock) - both have a blue LED mod and painted needles.

*  Sunfire Solitaire 12" subwoofer (has the signal sensing issue where it will auto shutoff if a strong signal isn't present)

*  Sunfire TrueSub Super Jr. *SOLD*

*  Sunfire True Subwoofer EQ 10 Solitaire *SOLD*

So like I said, I have no idea what fair prices for this gear would be, but I'm open to offers/advice for pricing.  Just figured I'd give everyone here a crack at things before I try other channels for selling them.  I can get more pics/info if anyone would like them.

Cheers 🍻

Casey

20150117_133253.jpg

CAM00363.jpg

20141030213404212.jpg

CAM00123.jpg

Edited by 00cbirdw
  • Thank You 1
  • That Rocks 1

Congrats on the sale.  Sorry to hear about your predicament.  Hopefully things will get better soon.

• Thank You 4

On 8/14/2019 at 2:05 PM, 00cbirdw said:

So I'm resorting to selling off all of my Carver gear and Sunfire subs. 

Fingers-crossed for you to get back to a better place  so you can restart the OCCD engines. 👍

• Thank You 5

Stickers

Bump.  Also adding this listing to the "Novice's Gear" thread as well.

• Thank You 1