compwaco

Sunfire True Subwoofer MKIV

I have a nice Sunfire true sub MKIV that is in need of repair for sale if anyone is interested.  I  purchased it with the intention of getting the amp fixed/recapped and using it. I have decided that I really don't need it so it is time to move it along to someone else.  It is in very good cosmetic condition and I was told when I purchased it that it had issues coming out of stand bye.  I would like to get $200  shipping PayPal f/f option. I could consider trades but it would have to be something i really want because there is domestic pressure to get rid of some of the stuff I will likely not use any time soon...

(If someone is interested in just the Amp or the Woofer I would consider breaking it up.)

• Thank You 1

Stickers

1 hour ago, B-Man said:

Are you coming to Carverfest ?

Unfortunately, I can't come. I would need to hire the visiting nurses to watch Doreen for the whole time I was gone and I am not in a position to do that.

1 hour ago, Daddyjt said:

I need a driver for a signature - anyone know if they are the same?

I believe they use the same driver. The difference was in the amp.

Stickers

12 hours ago, Daddyjt said:

I need a driver for a signature - anyone know if they are the same?

The MK IV is a 10 inch sub. The Signature is a 12 inch, even though Bob did sign the MK subs.

10 hours ago, compwaco said:

Unfortunately, I can't come. I would need to hire the visiting nurses to watch Doreen for the whole time I was gone and I am not in a position to do that.

I believe they use the same driver. The difference was in the amp.

The plate amp is the same except for the script on it.

4 hours ago, kingman said:

The MK IV is a 10 inch sub. The Signature is a 12 inch, even though Bob did sign the MK subs.

I guess my memory isn't what it used to be. I had a signature about 10 years ago and thought I remembered it being 10" also.

The MKIV is definitely 10".

Stickers