Sign in to follow this  
SteveFord

February Karma

Guest birddog

BUMP! Plenty of time left to get in on February's Karma!

I'll take February if no one else has stepped up to the plate....

TELDEC (Made in Germany by Warner Music Europe)-

Tchaikovsky Symphony No. 3 in D major, op. 29

Gewandhausorchester Leipzig Kurt Masur

Still in shrink.

I'm sorry; I missed if this was vinyl, CD, or SACD....?

If CD/SACD, count me in, please!

Still in shrink.

Not in great karma though =d>

REGARDS SNOW

Guest birddog

Still in shrink.

I'm sorry; I missed if this was vinyl, CD, or SACD....?

If CD/SACD, count me in, please!

It is a CD, and you are counted in! :)

I call dibs on March Karma 8))

Rich, I already called dibbs on the March Karma a while back. Unless it got lost that day the Forum crashed.

Guest birddog

After consulting with the respected firm of Dewey, Makem, Paye, & Howe, a winner for the Carver Site February Karma Giveaway is.....

May I have the envelope please, Wanda? How about that Wanda folks, Isn't she lovely? (=d> Applause=d> )

BILLD!!!!!!!!

BillD could not be here this evening to accept his Karma, so the firm of Dewey, Makem, Paye, & Howe request that he sends a private message containing his shipping info to birddog so his Karma can be sent by post...

Thank you all for participating, I hope you all had a lovely time, and we will see you all at the next Carver Site Karma Extravaganza! =d> :D/ =d> :D/

I'd like to call this Instant Karma, but it's been in the works for 2 years, so can't call it instant.  I purchased off craigslist sometime back a 4.0T Amp.  Unbeknownst to me James (Retriever) had intentions on picking it up for LonerT.   I apologized to James and Loner not knowing their intentions so I promised then that I would keep and eye out for another for him.  James had sold me a 4.0T earlier at an amazing price and I appreciated it very much.  I wanted two to have power steering.  A few months later I ran across a 4.0T that had an issue.  I purchased same and had it sent to James for repair, without approval, (bad move) and I again apologize to James.   I paid James to repair the amp as the Triac was bad.  I also wanted to recap it but James didn't have time for it, (understandable).  He did say the big caps were undersized and he sent two large caps for replacement.  I was not comfortable with doing it myself so it took me some time to find a reliable place to have it done, and stumbled upon Deltronics in Chicago area (Woodridge).  They had it for a month or two  and I went and picked it up last Thurs.  The big caps were changed out, the voltage rails adjusted, and it plays very clean.  The face plate has some minor marring but a new one can be purchased on  Ebay.  The top lid needed refreshing up so I took care of that yesterday.  I would also like to include James in this Karma give away for his assistance and shipping it back to me.  He as usual was a big help and contributor to this Karma.  PM me Loner, for shipping instructions and congratulations.  Sorry this took so long.

Dano

DSC_0429.JPG

DSC_0430.JPG

DSC_0431.JPG

• Thank You 1
  • That Rocks 2
  • Love this! 4

Sign in to follow this