Accidental Carver fan.

I am new here, and found this great place while looking for some info on the two carver pieces that I just got in a trade.

I am now the proud owner of a C-1 and an M-1.0t.  After seeing all the rave reviews I am glad I picked them up and will be on the lookout for more. emsmiled.gif

Welcome to the Carver site! There is much knowledge here. I'm pretty much a newb around here, myself. Good bunch of guys here. Very welcoming.

Two nice pieces you have there! I'm lusting after an M1.0t myself. Everyone seems to love the C-1 though I have no direct experience with one.

• Thank You 1

I am new as well and just like you got my first Carver piece a C-1 just last month around Thanksgiving.  Now I have two M-1.0ts being used in bridge mode to power my Magnepan IIIas.  The two M-1.0ts replaced my Emotiva XPA-5 amp. Pretty soon you will start seeing people recommending you do the upgrades to both components you have.  I know they have for me.  eusa_angel.gif  Also, welcome to the forum and Happy New Year!

What part of the Island are you from?...i just got back...
I'm from Nanaimo 

Well sorry to say nothing else worth showing in my system at this point as I have recently had to start over from scratch. I will be on the lookout for some nice speakers in the new year.

Some pictures as requested.  Sorry for the poor quality but I had to use my phone.
The first pic is a front shot of both components, the rest are pics for those that like to see the guts.  No cleaning was done to these this is the way they looked when i opened them.
Carver M-1.0t Amp / C-1 Pre-amp, Front
Carver M-1.0t Amp, Inside.
Carver M-1.0t Amp, Bottom foil side.
Carver M-1.0t Amp, Left side components.
Carver M-1.0t Amp, Right side components.
Carver C-1 Pre-amp, Component side from Back.
Carver C-1 Pre-amp, Foil side from back.