RichP714

Overpriced 'deals':

$4250.00 for a TFM-75? F'king NUTBAR!  
s-l1600.jpg 

Quote: "Thank you for all the offers in the last listing, I really enjoyed the conversations I had with most of you, some of you though just need to stop "hating" and keep walking if you have no intentions of buying.  Considering all the offers I received, I am slightly raising the Buy It Now price due to the past offers being so close.  I don't care what you've read, what you think you know, what you feel it's worth.  It's worth as much as someone is willing to pay and like I said I don't need to sell it. That being said, you won't find another one in this condition so if you're looking for one of these, please feel free to contact me. " 

Can you imagine what he'd ask for Lightstar gear? 

• Thank You 1

$4250.00 for a TFM-75? F'king NUTBAR!  [...]

Quote: "Thank you for all the offers in the last listing, I really enjoyed the conversations I had with most of you, some of you though just need to stop "hating" and keep walking if you have no intentions of buying.  Considering all the offers I received, I am slightly raising the Buy It Now price due to the past offers being so close.  I don't care what you've read, what you think you know, what you feel it's worth.  It's worth as much as someone is willing to pay and like I said I don't need to sell it. That being said, you won't find another one in this condition so if you're looking for one of these, please feel free to contact me. "

It's one thing to have your price, and stick to it..., but to be a jerk about it writing this paragragh, is just plain shitty. Buyer beware. Imagine if it showed up with shipping damage? Anyone here know Joeyd64 (the seller)?.

$4250.00 for a TFM-75? F'king NUTBAR! [...]
Quote: "Thank you for all the offers in the last listing, I really enjoyed the conversations I had with most of you, some of you though just need to stop "hating" and keep walking if you have no intentions of buying. Considering all the offers I received, I am slightly raising the Buy It Now price due to the past offers being so close. I don't care what you've read, what you think you know, what you feel it's worth. It's worth as much as someone is willing to pay and like I said I don't need to sell it. That being said, you won't find another one in this condition so if you're looking for one of these, please feel free to contact me. "

It's one thing to have your price, and stick to it..., but to be a jerk about it writing this paragragh, is just plain 5hi7ty. Buyer beware. Imagine if it showed up with shipping damage? Anyone here know Joeyd64 (the seller)?.
I should list mine for $3900

I never seem to get an answer from a seller when I "Contact Seller" with this question,

This unit is listed as "New". The company provides a five year transferable warranty. What is the age of this unit? Is it still under warranty. Has it been repaired? Has it been involved in an insurance claim or accident settlement? Please provide serial number for warranty verification.

This works great with ebay, they can be reported. Amazon doesn't care. I tried to report an under priced seller that requested a gift card for payment to Amazon. They gave me a Federal Fraud site to report it to. The seller did provide a PO Box in Seattle to send the gift card to. Stakeout Time!!!

They seem to be either fraudulent or truck rollover insurance auction items.

HERE, you can save $54,000.00!

You know, for $200K you'd think they could have posted at least one picture that was in focus. 

HERE, you can save $54,000.00! 
s-l1600.png 

Yeah...that seems legit  Anxious  Good clear pictures of what you'll get too d'oh!

Ok its not Carver but I'm missing the back to mine same unit. Are you kidding me.

Screenshot_20180405-210538.png

Carver C-19 and Carver TFM-45 Package Deal  $2600 +$159.60 S&H, with missing outer terminal jackets on RCA CD Input. 

"The only negative is on the pre amp the CD input has the outside of the terminals missing you can see from the pictures. This was from the previous owner and I have no idea how that would have happened. You can just use the video input instead."

I used to lust over these when I was a teen (Schaak electronics stores.)

I couldn't afford them then and it looks like I can't now!

DLK Model 3

Why pay $2k for them when if you went to 3 or 4 random "old dead guy's by grateful widow happy to finally get rid of his stupid hi-fi junk" garage sales (like he probably did), you could get them for ~$10? Or just wait 'till the sale was over and pick them up for free from her curb! 🤣

I almost posted this in the “Joke” thread - I suppose the Real joke is that 29 have been sold!!  Seriously, this is a 3” AC pigtail within the player...🤣🤣🤣

https://m.ebay.com/itm/Oppo-95-105-105D-205-Mod-Kit-Mundorf-Cable-Bypass-Voltage-Selector-Furutech-IEC/361186190606?hash=item54185fe50e%3Ag%3ABXoAAOxyhXRTMsu8&_sacat=0&_nkw=oppo+95&_from=R40&rt=nc&_trksid=p2380057.m4084.l1311.R1.TR7.TRC0.A0.H0.Xoppo+9.TRS0

D6275FE8-2FCD-4395-BBE4-684869FF7228.png

• Haha 1

I'd ask "are you kidding?!?!" but I can see it.   P.T. Barnum certainly was right!

You should consider making those and undercut them by a few $$.  You could buy that South Sea's island paradise in no time.

Oops, my bad, I forgot, you have a conscience...

• Thank You 1

No Brian...that's where he's writing from..😎 you didn't hear that from me tho' 😂       (never been known to stir a pot either DJT, he's new 😂)

• Haha 1

Oh Drat!  There goes the shipping cost when I send him stuff.  

Maybe I can wrap things in enough plastic wrap and attach it all to coconuts to float things there...

Hmmm, maybe for that Oppo mod we could incorporate a retractable power cord like a vacuum?  That could double the price!

Edited by Brian_at_HHH
typo
  • Haha 1