What are you watching right now?

RichP714

Guess what showed up today? emwink.gif

rush_in_rio_dvd.jpg

Gene, if you haven't seen yet, in the liner notes Peart talks about the concert that makes this video.
Apparently it was the last on the tour, and the band barely made it on time.  They had transportation problems, and their gear was late.  The sound check was minutes before the show.  
Listen to YYZ carefully. He refers to the crowd, one of the largest they had ever played for, nearly 50,000,  and it was the first time he had ever heard anyone 'sing' YYZ.  The crowd is NUTS at this show.
Those emotional Brazilians.....party.gif

• 1 month later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Its been out for a while, but it's a total kick-ass film.  Outstanding action scenes, a great supporting cast, and an awesome soundtrack.  I found myself totally attached to the main character after a mere 5 minutes,- a feat many movies can't accomplish in 2 hours...

20150426134955492.jpg
  • Thank You 1

Grocery shopping at Trader Joe's this morning, Grateful Dead was being piped through the store. Not having any in my library, this is as close as I can get. 
61ujxoL4u9L.jpg 

• 2 years later...
Yes... Yes, I am bringing this thread back from the dead. Why? Well, because we all watch movies at some point, and we listen to them through our Carver gear, so there it is. Good enough reason for me.

Anyway, I watched two tonight. The first one...

11216247-9674351384043835.jpg 

Then the second one... 

Independence-Day-2-poster.jpg 

I thought both movies were great. I don't care what most people think, and I certainly don't care what any movie critic thinks. I like what I like and that's all that matters. I just had four solid hours of enjoyment as far as I'm concerned.  

• 1 year later...

Currently binge-watching Two and A Half Men.  The first few seasons (with Charlie Sheen) are wildly funny.  I think I find it especially humorous because I have little trouble believing that the show loosely mirrored Sheen’s real life exploits...

ACD13857-74E0-4938-B7FE-22686F8E9E01.jpeg

• Haha 1