RPA-1 Man

Carver Service Center video

Not sure if this is the right place to post this but ran across this video while surfing YouTube today. Pretty cool. Wanted to share.

Posted on YouTube by medialegends in January of 2012.

• Thank You 1

I thought it was really cool that Bob did a video for his new service center and included his employees in it. Shows the kind of man and employer he is. msp_thumbup.gif

Thanks for that! It's nice to know the tree of knowledge is still standing and available if I ever get a service situation that one of the great guys on this site can't handle or don't want to fool with (but I won't be holding my breath). Just too many generous geniuses here to imagine that happening.

That's way cool!  I have never been to the CarverFests - so I've not seen nor heard Bob in person  This adds to those few audio presentations I heard a sample of on the other forum some time back.   And yes, seeing Rita and Linda and Bob on camera really adds to the appeal of an audio repair shop (with the one, the only, Bob Carver himself as leader).

Thanks for posting this!  

I still wonder about Carver products like the 390-t and 490-t CD players that are starting to act up.....being part of the list the crew will repair/refurbish?  Or only pure electronics (amps, pre-amps, Sonic Hologram generators, the pro line, PL and Sunfire same)....and speakers?  I hope my Amazings, huge as they are, never have to go anywhere!   Big Grin

Reese