Favorite movie quotes

Daddyjt

"Oh yeah, that'll buff right out"  
Boats, Trains & Aerosplanes:  John Candy to Steve Martin; surveying their damaged car after the asleep-at-wheel wrong-way run between two 18-wheelers on the freeway.  

Anytime someones is introduced on TV and the person says " A great entertainer ". I always finish it with " A great entertainer, A great humanitarian and a Dear friend of mine for 25 years", Roy Scheider in the original 'All that Jazz'.

"Man's gotta make a living somehow." A bounty hunter to Josey in a saloon.

"Dying ain't much of a living, boy." Josey to the bounty hunter, right before he kills him...

The Outlaw Josey Wales - Clint Eastwood

"Go ahead, make my day"; Sudden Impact 1983, said by Harry Callahan played by Clint Eastwood.  Fourth film in the Dirty Harry series!  It was written by Charles B. Pierce.

From "The Cowboys"

John Wayne (Wil) to Bruce Dern (Asa)

Wil Andersen: I'm thirty years older than you are. I had my back broke once, and my hip twice. And on my worst day I could beat the hell out of you.

Asa Watts: [smiles, shakes his head] I don't think so.

Wil Andersen: You will.

Harlem Knights (Redd Foxx, Eddie Murphy, Richard Pryor, Della Reese).

Hi this is Richey, put your mother on the phone. Hi honey (to his wife), I'm never coming back home again." (After getting the best piece he ever had in life) 

Hellraiser.....

"Security Guard 1: Don't make us put some pain on you!

Pinhead: Pain? How dare you use that word?

Security Guard 2: He's got... pins in his head.

Pinhead: What you think of as pain is a shadow. Pain has a face. Allow me to show it to you. Gentlemen, I... Am... Pain"

“Listen to me, kid. If she doesn't reach over and lift up that button so that you can get in, that means she's a selfish broad and all you're seeing is the tip of the iceberg. You dump her and you dump her fast.” A Bronx Tale.