Favorite movie quotes

Daddyjt

"Aristotle was not Belgian. The central message of Buddhism is not 'every man for himself.' And the London Underground is not a political movement. Those are all mistakes, Otto. I looked 'em up."
Jamie Lee Curtis in A Fish Called Wanda

"Aristotle was not Belgian. The central message of Buddhism is not 'every man for himself.' And the London Underground is not a political movement. Those are all mistakes, Otto. I looked 'em up."
Jamie Lee Curtis in A Fish Called Wanda

Excellent!   Applause

Why Johnny Ringo...you look like somebody just walked over your grave. (Ringo) Fights not with you Holiday. (Doc) I beg to differ sir...we started a game we didn't finish, play for blood...remember? (Ringo) I was just foolin about. (Doc) I wasn't!.....TOMBSTONE

So, you are obviously the big dick. The men on the side of ya are your balls. Now there are two types of balls. There are big brave balls, and there are little mincey faggot balls.   Now, dicks have drive and clarity of vision, but they are not clever. They smell pussy and they want a piece of the action. And you thought you smelled some good old pussy, and have brought your two little mincey faggot balls along for a good old time. But you've got your parties muddled up. There's no pussy here, just a dose that'll make you wish you were born a woman. Like a prick, you are having second thoughts. You are shrinking, and your two little balls are shrinking with you. And the fact that you've got "Replica" written down the side of your guns, and the fact that I've got "Desert Eagle point five O" written down the side of mine should precipitate your balls into shrinking, along with your presence. Now... F*ck off! 

Bullet Tooth Tony ~ Snatch 

I just finished this movie minutes ago.  "Trouble With The Curve" with Clint Eastwood & Amy Adams

Looking at his dented Mustang:

"Mickey:  What happened here?

Gus: My garage is starting to shrink.

Mickey: I think I'll drive."

• 2 weeks later...

Jules: Ahh, what the fuck's happening? Aw shit, man!

Vincent: Aw man, I shot Marvin in the face...

Jules: Why the fuck did you do that?

Vincent: Well I didn't mean to do it, it was an accident!

Jules: Aww man, I've seen some crazy ass shit in my time but this-

Vincent: Just chill out, man! I told you it was an accident! You probably, you went over a bump or something...

Pulp Fiction

On the subject of Tarantino films...:

"Now, if any of you sons of bitc^es got ANYTHING else to say, now's the phucking time!" ~ Lucy Liu in Kill Bill I

• 7 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

A little later in the film -

DI Hartman "Private Pyle - do you honestly expect me to believe that you don't know your left from your right?"

Pyle "Sir, no sir!"

DI Hartman "Then you did that ON PURPOSE!"

• 5 years later...