Do you know any Jokes? Cartoons? Funny Memes?

Gene C

• Community Admin

To be fair and balanced...

Capture.JPG.9d3671cd9ff02074ff8b173dc607e0f8.JPG

The irony here is that the reader assumes they know the gender of the "I" in the first line...,

And we really don't know!

Now that is fair and balanced!  ? LoL 

• Haha 1

$30 Bet

Jack, a handsome man, walked into a sports bar around 9:58 pm. He sat down next to Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez at the bar and stared up at the TV as the 10:00 news came on.

The news crew was covering a story of a man on a ledge of a large building preparing to jump. Alexandria looked at Jack and said, "Do you think he'll jump?" Jack says, "You know what, I bet he will." Alexandria replied, "Well, I bet he won't." Jack placed $30 on the bar and said, "You're on!"

Just as she placed her money on the bar, the guy did a swan dive off of the building, falling to his death. She was very upset and handed her $30 to Jack, saying, "Fair's fair... Here's your money." Jack replied, "I can't take your money, I saw this earlier on the 5 o'clock news and knew he would jump."

Alexandria replies, "I did too; but I didn't think he'd do it again." Jack took the money. Alexandria went back to work at the US Congress

• Haha 5

Two guys and a woman are stranded on a tropical island. 

After two weeks, the woman is so ashamed of what she’s been doing, she kills herself. 

After another two weeks, the guys are so ashamed of what they’ve been doing, they bury her. 

After another two weeks, they’re so ashamed of what they’ve been doing, they dig her back up. 

• Haha 6

2 hours ago, Daddyjt said:

Two guys and a woman are stranded on a tropical island. 

After two weeks, the woman is so ashamed of what she’s been doing, she kills herself. 

After another two weeks, the guys are so ashamed of what they’ve been doing, they bury her. 

After another two weeks, they’re so ashamed of what they’ve been doing, they dig her back up. 

Daddyjt, that's sick and wrong ...

I like it?

• Thank You 1

• Community Admin

Had a very weird dream last night. 

Rod and Hashy were at my house, drinking and working on gear. 

This was the best place to share that.  ?

• Thank You 1
  • That Rocks 1
  • Haha 1

Hung Chow calls into work and says: "Hey Boss I no come work today, I really sick. Got headache, stomachache and legs hurt, I no come to work."

The Boss says: "You know Hung Chow,  I really need you today. When I feel like this I go to my Wife and tell her to give me sex. That makes everything better and I go to work. You try that."

Two hours later Hung Chow calls in again.

"Boss I do what you say and I feel great. I be at work soon. You got nice house."

• Haha 3