Do you know any Jokes? Cartoons? Funny Memes?

Gene C

A friend just sent me this, and it took a few minutes before I could regain enough composure to type straight.  I couldn't resist adding it here.  Guys, I'm sure almost all of you get it.  If not, you will!  

florist.jpg.11fadad206637b52ad217974b264d951.jpg

• That Rocks 1
  • Haha 2

Monday. Bank Manager calls for a meeting to check who's this unknown fellow depositing money that his account reached millions already. His background should be checked.  Turns out the client is just a simple man living an average life.  To clean his doubts, he invited the client to a house party to squeeze in a small talk so as to not obviously doing his background check.  The client gets his money from betting. The bank manager would not believe, betting only involves small amount of money especially that the client is just doing it occasionally.  The BM decided he should try it one time to prove that the client is depositing legit and clean money in his bank.  The client accepted.  BM "what is the simplest bet we can get started with?" "I bet you have balls as big as  a football!" says the client. BM believe he will win because no man has this size so he accepted the challenge.  Client set Friday 12 noon at the BM's office to close the deal and money involve is a million dollar, BM "ok I'll see you then ".  The party ended.  Tuesday, Wednesday,Thursday pass by with the BM constantly calling the client to be sure about the day and time. Friday morning. BM checked his size while bathing, in the car, in the office "they're not the size the client had said, he's a crazy man,  I should be a million dollar richer today!" Client arrived and ask the BM to be in the office before 12nn, client requested that his 3 companions be allowed inside as witnesses.  BM ok'd that his secretary would also be inside to act as a witness too and to count the money. Everybody agreed. Client requested the BM to show his B at exactly 12, BM said "I can even stand on top of my table so you all can see." 12nn: BM started to climb on the table, unzipped and lowered his pants until bang! for about 10 seconds the BM kept this figure.  "So we're finish now?" BM asked. Ok sir you can fix yourself now and let's settle what we have agreed. Client gave the money to the secretary, secretary validated money is ok, BM is so happy, he requested the witnesses go out first for he will have a talk with the client. BM asked "how can give away such amount of money for things like this that you know is not true?" Client: those 3 witnesses, I told them that for a million dollar bet each, I can make a Bank Manager show his balls at exactly 12noon Friday.  They accepted the challenge.

• Haha 4

Little Johnny goes to the zoo with his parents. They pass the lions the tigers and the bears and they get to the elephants. (stop me if you've heard this one) Little Johnny tugs his mom's sweater and says... " hey Mom, what's that hanging from the Elephant" She says "oh that's his trunk". He says "not his trunk, the thing behind his trunk?". She says "that's his tail". He says "not his trunk, not his tail, the thing hanging in between?" She says " that's nothing".

Not being satisfied he asks his father..." hey Dad, what's that hanging from the Elephant" ...He says "well son that's his trunk". Johnny says "not his trunk, the thing behind his trunk?". Dad says "that's his tail"...Johnny says "not his trunk, not his tail, the thing swaying in between?" His father says "why that's his penis!"... Johnny says "why did mommy say that it was nothing?"... 

His dad says..."Your Mom's been spoiled Son!" ;)

• Haha 4

Never ask a Woman Who is eating Ice Cream straight from the carton how She is doing...

The proper engagement would be to ask Her if She would like some Chocolate... (from a distance)...

• Haha 2

My Wife left a note on the fridge,  "IT'S NOT WORKING.  I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE.I AM GOING TO MY MOM'S PLACE. "

I OPENED THE FRIDGE.  THE LIGHT CAME ON. THE BEER WAS COLD... WHAT THE HELL IS SHE TALKING ABOUT?

• Haha 3

25 minutes ago, randog311 said:

How do I disable the Autocorrect function of my wife?

Divorce ... sometimes.  It;s not guaranteed, especially if you have kids.

2 hours ago, Brian_at_HHH said:

Divorce ... sometimes.  It;s not guaranteed, especially if you have kids.

43 so far, 2 Daughters and 3 Grandchildren  in Colorado 

A bit late to trade-in now, I'm happy...

7 hours ago, randog311 said:

43 so far, 2 Daughters and 3 Grandchildren  in Colorado 

A bit late to trade-in now, I'm happy...

First off, congrats!  I'm (we're) at 35.  

At least we have some insight to your twisted sense of humour!  ?

Yes, too late for a trade-in.   ?

• Thank You 1