Do you know any Jokes? Cartoons? Funny Memes?

Gene C

4 hours ago, itchitch said:

So... this baby seal walks in to a club.... 

(old but still a favorite to say)

Thanks, ItchItch

I live on the West End of Galveston Island,  almost everyone has a Golf Cart to "Tool Around" in, the 3 most common are "Club Cars" followed by "Ezgo" & "Yamaha" which is what I have. 

If I  had a "Club Car" I thought about ordering a few "Baby Seal" Decals to slap on it ?

• Haha 1

On a hot day while traveling through a small town  a Penguin was having car trouble so he stopped at a local Repair Shop, the Mechanic told him to give him about a half hour and come back...

The Penguin took a walk through town and came across an Ice Cream Parlor and ordered a double scoop of French Vanilla...

The Penguin returned to the Shop and the Mechanic sees him Walking up...

The Mechanic says: "it looks lik you blew a Seal"...

Penguin responded: " Nope, just ate some Ice Cream"...

Ray Steven's

Ahab the Arab

Steven's denies that the song is Racist.

He claims that: " He pulled ideas from a book called Arabian Nights that his Mother gave him when he was young"

The Song was written as a Comedy although it managed to make it to number 5 on the Top 100 Chart in 1962

What's the difference between a Northern Fairy Tale and a Southern Fairy Tale?

A Northern Fairy Tale starts out: "Once upon a time..."

A Southern Fairy Tale starts out: "Ya'll ain't gonna believe this shit..."

• Haha 1

A woman was helping her husband set up his computer, And at the appropriate point in the process, told him That he would now need to enter a password.

Something he will use to log on.

The husband was in a rather amorous mood and figured He would try for the shock effect to bring this to his wife's attention.

So, when the computer asked him to enter his password, He made it plainly obvious to his wife that he was keying

>> >P*

>> >E*

>> >N*

>> >I*

>> >S*

His wife fell off her chair laughing when the computer replied:

***PASSWORD REJECTED.  NOT LONG ENOUGH

• Thank You 1
  • Haha 2

The Parrot

o    A woman wanted a pet so she went to the local pet shop. She looked at the dogs and the cats but finally settled on a parrot that was perched in the back of the store for $50.00.

She asked the shopkeeper why the parrot was so cheap, to which he replied, "Well, I have to tell you, the birds last owner was a madam at a whorehouse and he occasionally makes off color remarks that may offend some people."

Thinking that the price was right and she could handle anything he might say, she took him. When she got home she set the bird down on the table. He looked around and said, "New house, new madam".

"That's not so bad," she thought.

A little while later, her daughters got home from school, and the parrot spoke again, "New house, new madam, new whores."

Even though she felt a little insulted, she thought that wasn't so bad either.

Later that evening, her husband Ray came home.

The parrot again spoke out...

This time it said, "Hi Ray!"

• Haha 2

• Community Admin

Two engineers come upon a beautiful woman, riding a super-high-tech bicycle.

She stops, seeing the two engineers, and takes all her clothes off, and says you can have anything you want.

One engineer picks up the bicycle, and says, "I'll take the bike."

The other engineer says to the first engineer, "yea, good idea, I don't think the clothes would fit you."

• Haha 2