Another New Wisconsin Member...

Just wanted to say hi.  I've almost joined the site a couple times and finally did today.

I've been reading up more and more lately on Carver gear.  I currently don't own any, but am hoping to when the right one comes along.

Currently, I have a 2-ch system in the living room, a HT downstairs, and a dedicated 2-ch room that is always a work in progress.

Looking forward to learning more and checking out the site.

Welcome to the site, gald you decided to join in on  the fun.

Tell us more about the equipment you have in both the 2 Ch. & HT as many here have both.
Also what types of music do you like and what artists / bands ?

I listen to a lot of Blues/Rock like Joe Bonamassa, Gary Moore, Robin Trower, Johnny Winter,  

Welcome to the site, gald you decided to join in on  the fun.

Tell us more about the equipment you have in both the 2 Ch. & HT as many here have both.
Also what types of music do you like and what artists / bands ?

I listen to a lot of Blues/Rock like Joe Bonamassa, Gary Moore, Robin Trower, Johnny Winter,  

Thank you, all, for the warm welcome.

My 2-ch in the living room is obviously where I have the most invested, but the 2-ch with the SDA's is where I have been spending the most time lately.  That is the system where I am looking to plug in some carver gear, actually.

I listen to a lot of everything.  I am about 30% squeezebox, 30% cd and sacd and 40% vinyl.  I listen to everything from Miles to Willie to Norah.  I guess my go to on vinyl would probably be the Dead or Mr. Young.

I stream MOG on the squeezebox and that is where I check out a lot of new artists and releases.

Once again, thank you all for the warm welcome.

I know that it ONLY matters if pics are there... so here are some pics of Pauls setup in the "Man Cave" (taken from Club Polk).

He's got a better setup upstairs, but dont see pics of it... 

attachment.php?attachmentid=91800&d=1384 

attachment.php?attachmentid=91801&d=1384 

attachment.php?attachmentid=91802&d=1384 

attachment.php?attachmentid=91803&d=1384

attachment.php?attachmentid=91804&d=1384 

TT upstairs:

attachment.php?attachmentid=91805&d=1384 

I see we have another guitarist in the house. party.gif Is that a Fender FM212 DSP next to the acoustic?

Good eye, that's exactly what it is.  I'd probably call myself more of a noise-maker than a guitarist, but I enjoy it.  The electric is a strat and the acoustic is a Taylor 110.  I have an old Ovation Applause acoustic that I learned on and is still my favorite guitar.  The other smaller amp is a G-Dec, not real loud, but is has a bunch of drum and bass loops so it's fun to play with when there's no one to jam with.