RichP714

Manuals not in the Library (wanted/needed)

On 3/12/2019 at 10:27 AM, dennismiller55 said:

Hey Carter we don't have this manual.  However, the web seller appears to have one.  AnalogAlley

I have bought many manuals from this seller.  His scans are top notch.  These are not copies that are passed around.   

If you do obtain a manual from him please let us know.  

He does not have any manuals for the PL 5000 Series 2 tuner. The listing he had was an error.

I was able to find an owners manual on eBay though.

Carter

Sorry if this isn't where this is supposed to go, but I'm trying to find a cleaner copy of the Digital Time Lens OM.  The one on file doesn't seem to print right.  I think it was an 8.5x11 manual and it appears to have been shrunk/downscaled.  If you try to print it in booklet form it doesn't collate correctly.  (Opposing pages are upside down.)  Does anybody have one?  TIA...

1 hour ago, RTM said:

Sorry if this isn't where this is supposed to go, but I'm trying to find a cleaner copy of the Digital Time Lens OM.  The one on file doesn't seem to print right.  I think it was an 8.5x11 manual and it appears to have been shrunk/downscaled.  If you try to print it in booklet form it doesn't collate correctly.  (Opposing pages are upside down.)  Does anybody have one?  TIA...

It wasn't shrunk down, it's half of an 8.5x11 (I have one of the factory manuals). The one here is the same as what I've found on other manual sites (hi fi engine, hi-fi manuals).

• Thank You 1

14 hours ago, gold98gtp said:

It wasn't shrunk down, it's half of an 8.5x11 (I have one of the factory manuals). The one here is the same as what I've found on other manual sites (hi fi engine, hi-fi manuals).

I have an original too, and like a few other manuals for Carver processers, it is a 8.5x11 sheet, folded in half and stapled into a single "signature" (printing term) booklet of 8.5x5.5 inches in size.

@gold98gtp Are you going to scan yours and send it to Dennis for a better copy?  If not, I can do it.  I'm in agreement with @dennismiller55 , if we can improve the library, that's a good thing.

• Thank You 2

Stickers

22 hours ago, gold98gtp said:

Thank you both for your time and generosity of resources.  It is MUCH appreciated!  

4 hours ago, gold98gtp said:

@AndrewJohn Yes I'm sending my DTL manual to Dennis, will be in the mail tomorrow.

Mark

Hey Mark,

You don't need to send it by Postal Mail.  I have a high-res scanner, and can scan my original and just email it to Dennis.

Let me know if I caught you in time to save your postage.  I've scanned dozens (hundreds?) of documents in the library and can whip this one off fast in a day.  I didn't want to step on toes, that's why I asked if you were already going to "scan" it.

No worries, 

AJ

• Thank You 1

Stickers

Posted (edited)

Hi Again fellow Carver fans,

I'm still looking for a .pdf of the Carver TX1-11 Service Manual, if anyone happens to have one.  TIA.  Glad to see the site back up.  Best to all...

Edited by RTM