RichP714

Manuals not in the Library (wanted/needed)

I never joke unless I'm joking but you will not always know that is the case.
I forgot. Thought a person had to register to see the manual section. I agree that i don't want people to join just to get a manual. When (if) the Sunfire manuals become available, i would not want those to be "public" access tho. I say that because Bill Flannery is trying to run a business based on Sunfire repair and I would feel bad if we took that away from him. (altho I guess the same could be said of Rolands place) so I'm not sure what point i'm trying to make but maybe we need to discuss it.
out.gif

I really don't think schematics, by themselves, are going to enable that many people to repair their gear, and thus cost Bill or Roland business. Hell, Rich made the mkII info public long ago, and Greg is still backlogged for over a year.
Just my opinion...
Agreed...I'm about $400-$500 into my 35X repair, most of which I've spent on tools and other random stuff (like wire) to make my life easier. IMO, if you really want to get in to the repair business, a schematic ain't gonna do squat...it's just another tool that's needed along the way.
  • Thank You 1

I first came to this site looking for a service manual for my MXR-130.  I never thought I would stay.  I never intended to stay.  Here I am 4 years later.  

My preference is to keep access to all manuals as is without conditions.  

Agree with this as well...the manual brought me here, the quality of the people/posts made me stay and want to contribute. 
  • Thank You 1

I first came to this site looking for a service manual for my MXR-130.  I never thought I would stay.  I never intended to stay.  Here I am 4 years later.  

Agree with this as well...the manual brought me here, the quality of the people/posts made me stay and want to contribute. 

Actually, the reason you guys have stayed is because i have been using alien mind control on you.

If you need more than I sent let me know Kev.  It's good to have for all the techs. on the site for present and future reference.  Just hope parts will always be available, but thats a big IF  LOL

If you need more than I sent let me know Kev.  It's good to have for all the techs. on the site for present and future reference.  Just hope parts will always be available, but thats a big IF  LOL
Thanks to all who donated. It seems we keep finding substitute parts and places to get them. The tech help here is awesome.

Actually, the reason you guys have stayed is because i have been using alien mind control on you.

Actually I'm STILL waiting for that keg of Tranya you promised me.

Stickers

OK, Manuals are starting to arrive. It is expected that these will have to be taken apart to copy. Go ahead. Remove the staples, etc. I have HD staplers to put them back together. Mail them back to me, I'll reimburse the postage or email you a label if you want. If any of you want to share the work, post here, I'm sure there are members willing to help. 

If anyone doing the scanning needs to use a service like Staples, let me know so I can reimburse you.
Let me know before you ship them back. I may have a different address for you to ship to. 

Kevin, Do you have these all farmed out.  I have access to a good scanner.  Would be glad to help.  Ed