Gene C

Favorite Pictures

Ow......all that money in equipment stuffed in a mason jar of a room....eusa_doh.gif

Not to mention.. one could buy a quite capable system just of the money spent on the speaker cables and interconnects, the TYR 2 XLR cable is priced $3000 here in Norway, i dare not think of the rest.. eusa_whistle.gif
  • Thank You 1

Ow......all that money in equipment stuffed in a mason jar of a room....eusa_doh.gif

Not to mention.. one could buy a quite capable system just of the money spent on the speaker cables and interconnects, the TYR 2 XLR cable is priced $3000 here in Norway, i dare not think of the rest.. eusa_whistle.gif

Yeah that makes me sick to my stomach.......that system probably cost more than what I make in like 3 or 4 YEARS jaw_dropper.gif!!!  I guess it's like the old saying with cigarettes: 'smoke em if you got em'......or in this case 'spend it if you got it' LOL!!!
  • Thank You 1

One of my dream cars. 

The first four wheeled vehicle on earth to crack 200 mph on a closed course.

There's a sweet video of the record during 'transmission testing'.  No embed code, though.  And my downloader doens't have the right format to upload it.  I'm no good at converting.....

One of my dream cars. 

There's a sweet video of the record during 'transmission testing'.  No embed code, though.  And my downloader doens't have the right format to upload it.  I'm no good at converting.....

This is my dream car eusa_dance.gif......skip forward to about 0:55

One of my dream cars. 

Here you go Zoom:

• Thank You 1

Thanks, Dom.

I could listen to that race Hemi all day. It echoes from a mile away.......

Music to my ears.

One of my dream cars. 

This is my dream car eusa_dance.gif......skip forward to about 0:55

Yep, All the guys on Jalopnik worship the R34.  Most say it was the pinnacle.

20140220150311832.jpeg
Mercury Arc Rectifiers used to convert Alternating Current (AC) power to Direct Current (DC) power. They were used by Edmonton Power starting in the 1920s until they were phased out in the 1990s. Mercury Arc Rectifiers were used mainly to provide DC power for Edmonton's street cars and trolley buses.

• Thank You 3

20140220150311832.jpeg
Mercury Arc Rectifiers used to convert Alternating Current (AC) power to Direct Current (DC) power. They were used by Edmonton Power starting in the 1920s until they were phased out in the 1990s. Mercury Arc Rectifiers were used mainly to provide DC power for Edmonton's street cars and trolley buses.

Cool Dom....something I didnt know about my home town.
I remember the trolleys well....the clack clack and the sparks created when the guide rods crossed an intersection in the lines. 

Back when a fin on the back of a car was necessary & served a purpose:-)

Thanks for sharing!

Pretty sure that fin was so tall just so the trunk could be opened.

Yep.  NASCAR required factory  sheet metal and that's what the Charger had for a trunk lid. 
Two things I do know.  The wing attack angle was adjustable with a large allen, and if it was set at a rather aggressive angle, you will take the skin off your fingers if you keep them on the trunk lid all the way to the top......

1.jpg

Electronluv 6-way Scorpion hornspeakers with 40-foot long bass horns (they pass thru the wall and into walk-in sheds in the backyard) driven by 75TL valve amps and Supratek custom amps. Here's another shot:
2.jpg 

Good Lord Almighty.
What on earth is this thing?  Is there a link somewhere on the build?

1.jpg

Electronluv 6-way Scorpion hornspeakers with 40-foot long bass horns (they pass thru the wall and into walk-in sheds in the backyard) driven by 75TL valve amps and Supratek custom amps. Here's another shot:
2.jpg 

Good Lord Almighty.
What on earth is this thing?  Is there a link somewhere on the build?

Area 51