oldtexasdog

Look what was wondering over my house today

No dictionary results were found. Please try another search.

Wondering what it was wondering at your house... ;-)

Clearly trying to understand the transfer function modified magnetic field anomalies coming from the basement. 

They wonder over my house all the time too ..., oh, wait, those are Boeing 777's - I'm on the holding pattern 30 miles west of O'hare.  I still think I might be able to mess with their instruments, if I went to full power.  Come Sunday, for sure!  (anticipation

My neighbor is a pilot for American..., he calls me on his cell phone from the cockpit while buzzing the neighborhood on approach.

20140613140742696.jpg 
  • Thank You 1

Stickers

I live 2 miles due North from Alliance airport. It's a private airport owned by the Perot's (Ross and Son) it's a tax and duty free airport set up for international commerce but the Perot's have given free range to the military to use it and Ross Jr. even has his own Thunderbird jet! Claims it's part of a museum:) So I get to see a lot of unmarked aircraft going and coming. I think they use My big barn with the white roof as a landmark for approach, I have thought about painting a large pic of Marylyn or Grable on the roof:)

I live ~2 miles SW of KIAD as the crow flies. On a windy, cloudy or stormy day the holding patterns are crazy. Sometimes I wonder if some thing or some one will drop out of the sky unannounced for tea or an early breakfast.

Stickers

Lockheed C130 I believe

20140613110109455.jpg

That most certainly is a C-130. My Father flew on those and turned wrenches on them while he was in the Air Force.

Chris