What are you listening to?

Nahash5150

After listening to CKUA for +/-40yrs even though they play EVERYTHING and having one of the most extensive record library in the world(not including the collector stuff of the DJs), they have decided to roll out a new 1hr metal show at 11pm Alberta time, starting in one hour. This station is absolutely horrible in a way. I have about 300 albums(CDs, whatever) that I'm now in search of. Music collaborations that I'd never thought possible. It starts in 56 min. Can't promise anything but if things go normally for the station, you'll hear something you never thought would exist. This I think is the 4th show of the new program and I only caught 15 min. of the second so I'm not familiar with the new effort. 

Dave Grusin. When I was in college with no money I wondered around the stereo shops and listened to what the guys there were listening to.  It seemed to be mostly jazz and fusion stuff that sounded so good to me, being a full on rocker at the time. I got a few cut-out records and was hooked.

20200331_204245_compress67.jpg