What are you listening to?

Nahash5150

"What the amazing Paul Hanson does on bassoon — an exceedingly difficult instrument to play and one almost exclusively associated with classical music — is akin to what other innovators like guitarists Charlie Hunter and Stanley Jordan, banjoist Bela Fleck and bassist Jaco Pastorius have done with their respective instruments. Like those musical revolutionaries, Hanson has created a vibrant new, expansive vocabulary through a combination of virtuosity, vision and soul, as he demonstrates so profoundly on Frolic in the Land of Plenty."

• Thank You 1
  • That Rocks 1

Call me a romantic, but the chemistry here is palpable and endearing.   The way they look into each others' eyes... Life is worth living if you get that just once in your life--let alone many times.  /gh

Don't know why that video went away so fast (my post above), but I'll try it again with a new link.

Call me a romantic, but the chemistry here is palpable and endearing.   The way they look into each others' eyes... Life is worth living if you get that just once in your life--let alone many times.

But this is what I'm listening to just now.  Still evaluating the SVS Ultra Towers (taking my time and getting to know the speakers VERY well)... Rock music testing phase...

Edited by garyh
  • Thank You 1
  • Love this! 1