Carversite 2014 Reference disc notes

Daddyjt

Really great job putting this reference music together Mark. I'd love to get a copy and would be happy to pay for any costs to be able to get a set of the discs.  I'll PM you.

Rob

There's also a downloadable version if you wanted to burn a disc. The link is currently in the Resident section so Mark would have to PM it to you.

It's also available here without arbitrary restrictions.
  • Thank You 1

Really great job putting this reference music together Mark. I'd love to get a copy and would be happy to pay for any costs to be able to get a set of the discs.  I'll PM you.

Rob

There's also a downloadable version if you wanted to burn a disc. The link is currently in the Resident section so Mark would have to PM it to you.

It's also available here without arbitrary restrictions.

Thanks Martin1970, forgot about that one...

• 3 weeks later...
Daddyjt is awesome. I just received the Carversite  2014 Reference discs today and wow. Not only do they sound great they are mighty fine looking to boot. Very nice job Mark, thank you very much.
  • Thank You 2

I just want to thank Mark for all the work he did on this project, and thank him for mailing me a set.  I just got it in the mail and in a few minutes I'll get to check out the tunes.

Thanks so much Mark!

-Rob
  • Thank You 1

• 3 months later...
DaddyJT (Mark) sent me the two disks. They are wonderful. Thanks, Mark.

I have created an iTunes library with artwork that I could find, on a Mac. It should also be portable to a Windows machine.  If anyone is interested, I can upload it to a DropBox location for users to be able to stream it. The encoding is Apple Loseless AC. If there are any suggestions for the three missing artwork pieces (Battlestar Galactica, Overture and the Frequency Sweeps), I can add suggested artwork.

20150729084042451.png 
 20150729084126905.png

• Thank You 4

• The title was changed to Carversite 2014 Reference disc notes
  • 5 years later...

I've arrived late to this party. Would there be any chance of the 2014 Reference CD taking a 2nd run? Perhaps a 2024 10th anniversary re-issue?

OR - assuming Mark would still be interested - should we do a new Reference disc list for 2024? I have some nominees if we do that, and since we've at least a few members over the preceding decade, perhaps some of them would have recommendations. 

• Thank You 1