Billwojo achieves 200 posts

Congratulations to BillWojo (of NJ)!

Wow! 200 posts! As a newbie, this is my post number 3, 200 posts seems like a long long way away. Congratulations for achieving this important milestone.

What part of NJ, Mr. Bill? I used to live 15 minutes from the boardwalk of Belmar. I don't care what people say, New Jersey is a very nice place - no joke!

Wow! 200 posts! As a newbie, this is my post number 3, 200 posts seems like a long long way away. Congratulations for achieving this important milestone.

What part of NJ, Mr. Bill? I used to live 15 minutes from the boardwalk of Belmar. I don't care what people say, New Jersey is a very nice place - no joke!

He lives closer to Bellmawr. Not too far from me. Camden area. Congrats, Bill!
  • Thank You 1

He lives closer to Bellmawr. Not too far from me. Camden area. Congrats, Bill!

Me was founding member of the New Jersey State Aquarium in Camden. Look for that 3rd stone on the left side at the entrance - I paid for that!