The top 13 songs the CIA uses for torture.

Daddyjt

Just released, the CIA's top 13 songs used for torture:

1.  Brittany Spears - Baby One More Time
2.  The Meow Mix jingle
3.  Queen - We Are The Champions
4.  Sesame Street Theme
5.  Metalica - Enter Sandman
6.  Nancy Sinatra - These Boots Are Made For Walking
7.  Bee Gees - Saturday Night Fever
8.  Red Hot Chili Peppers - Californication * Flea was HEARTBROKEN to learn this song was used for torture.
9.  Tupac - various
10. Eminem - The Real Slim Shady
11. Queen - We Will Rock You
12. Theme from Barney the Purple Dinosaur ** The MOST used song by the CIA for the purposes of torture.
13. Christina Aguilera - Dirrty

• Haha 2

If you EVER!!! get stuck on the "IT"S A SMALL WORLD" ride at Disneyland....

YOU KNOW...

Played OVER AND OVER AND OVER AGAIN....

IT'S TORTURE!!!

"... It's a Small World (stylized it's a small world) is a water-based dark ride located in theFantasyland area at each of the Walt Disney Parks and Resorts worldwide: Disneyland Parkin California, the Magic Kingdom in FloridaTokyo DisneylandDisneyland Paris and Hong Kong Disneyland. The ride features over 300 brightly costumed audio-animatronic dolls in the style of children of the world, frolicking in a spirit of international unity and singing the attraction's title song, which has a theme of global peace..."

"... The Sherman Brothers then wrote "It's a Small World (after all)"[ in the wake of the 1962 Cuban Missile Crisis, which influenced the song's message of peace and brotherhood. When they first presented it to Walt, they played it as a slow ballad. Walt requested something more cheerful, so they sped up the tempo and sang in counterpoint. Walt was so delighted with the final result that he renamed the attraction "It's a Small World" after the Sherman Brothers' song.

It is argued that this song is the single most performed and most translated piece of music on Earth..."

• Haha 2

I can't agree with all of those songs.  I would add the song where the girl "sings" I WANNA SEE YOU BE BRAVE over and over.  Don't know the name of the song or who sings it but that song always seems to be playing at the CO-OP grocery store and it makes me want to go on a killing spree.
  • Haha 1

Yes, sadly that is the one Dom.  It makes my ears bleed.  I would crack in under two minutes and tell you what ever you want to know if that song was used to torture me.yikes.gif

Yes, sadly that is the one Dom.  It makes my ears bleed.  I would crack in under two minutes and tell you what ever you want to know if that song was used to torture me.yikes.gif

Maybe you just need to hear it on a quality system, Lee...?

I'll have you know that Balok's ship The Fesarius has a 24th century top of the line Bose 791.101 surround/immersion sound system factory installed!

Yes, sadly that is the one Dom. It makes my ears bleed. I would crack in under two minutes and tell you what ever you want to know if that song was used to torture me.yikes.gif

Maybe you just need to hear it on a quality system, Lee...?
Playing that song on a quality system would be like hauling fertilizer in a Cadillac.
  • Haha 1

I'll have you know that Balok's ship The Fesarius has a 24th century top of the line Bose 791.101 surround/immersion sound system factory installed!

Actually, when I bought the Fesarius, the salesman said that the factory AC Delco radio with cassette would be good enough so that's what I got.

"ALL MY ROWDY FRIENDS ARE COMING OVER TONIGHT" 

Hank Williams Jr.

Do you want a Drink?
Hey, Do you want to Party? 

,,,WE cooked a PIG in the ground
We got some BEER on ice...

And All MY ROWDY FRIENDS ARE COMIN OVER TONIGHT! 

• Thank You 1

• 3 years later...

New additions to the list:

“Take Your Best Shot” by Dope

“Babylon” by David Grey

“The Beautiful People” by Marilyn Manson

“Fu*k Your God” by Deicide

”Zikrayati (My Memories)” by Mohamed El-Qasabgi

http://activismcode.com/2018/02/11/revealed-the-list-of-songs-the-cia-used-to-torture-muslim-prisoners/

1 hour ago, BarryG said:

My brothers grand babies listen to this video and song baby shark it should also be on this list lol!

Barry, I think that one is banned by the Geneva Convention.

• Haha 4

5 minutes ago, kve777 said:

There really is only ONE song necessary for torture...

That one is so bad they only have to play it once, and then you spend the next few days fruitlessly trying to get it out of your head!

• Haha 1