What songs would you put on "The Torture Mix"?

RodH

As in ever!

Yeah ... I'm cornfuzed ... torture as in too painful to listen too, or something to listen to at painful levels ...

It'll be tough to make a 13 track disc when everyone submits "anything by:...." Not that I disagree with your choices so far, but let's be specific!

'Cause you secretly love Karma Chameleon? tongue0015.gif
Awe man, I just recovered from typing the name of the other Boy George song.Now I gotta puke again.Lol.

I'm a really big Lou Reed fan but some of his stuff will clear a room quickly, and I've used this (many years ago) to my advantage. Some VU of course, but I'm thinking of solo stuff like "The Kids" from the Berlin album -- very hard to take when the kids start crying and calling for mommy after the five minute mark ("they're taking her children away because they said she was not a good mother... that miserable rotten slut couldn't turn anyone away").

• Thank You 1

Rod Stewart----Do You Think I'm Sexy-----Gawd I made a mistake pulling my wife's old Vinyl up out of the basement the other evening.

Sorry, not much of an offer---but I have gotten a laugh out of the other offerings this evening.

• Thank You 1

Mmmbop immediately came to mind.
Alternating that with the Macarena would surely violate the Geneva Convention.

However, Pour Some Sugar on Me may be the the most heinous atrocity ever committed.

I personally get the heebie jeebies from the following: 
Boot Scoot
Cotton Eyed
Achy Breaky  
  • Thank You 1