Carving Amazing Speakers Need Help!

mrcrowley

I am new to the site and my technical knowledge is limited, but I do have some what of an understanding of electronics.

I have been a carver fan since about 1988 when in the military and bought my first carver m1.5t and c4000 pre amp. Being moved around a lot I haven't been able to enjoy my music as much as I like. LOUD! 

I have 3 sets of Amazing speakers. 1pr al 3plus, 1pr al 3, 1pr sliver platinum 3.

My goal is to drive all the speakers at the same time.

My problem is I only have my 1 old m1.5t

I need some suggestions  on how to go about this

Can they all be run from a TGA 7401?

What about running them through caver PM series amps?

I want to stick to carver gear and though I have some cash to spend I want to get the most bang for buck.

I have already started running 220 through a 50 amp breaker then breaking off to 2 circuit's to be able to supply enough current for multiple amps. If need be I will run 3 of them (enough for 6 amps) 

Bi amp the AL's and bridge platinums in mono

or will TGA work??

how about the PM amps??

Thankyou 

ONE WORD......S U N F I R E

(1) 
Cinema Grand 200 Five 5 Channel Amplifier

"BangFor The Buck"...

200 watts x5

($700-$800)

OR

(3) 

Load Invariant Stereo Power Amplifier

"POWER".....

300 watts x 2 

($700-$800) x3 = $2100 to $2400 
  • Thank You 1

Not really trying to accomplish anything but filling my living room with sound. I have an open floor plan and the living room is 36x36 not counting the kitchen that is 20x20 and is open to the living room. I like my music loud. Stereo at one end of the room just doesn't do it for me, unless I am limited to sitting in a chair in front of the speakers (and that's just not me)

I would place one pair AL iii at one end, another AL iii at the other and silvers center to the kitchen. This way walking around downstairs i'm not limited to just sitting there.

Surround sound I have solved. I'm not really a TV/Movie kind of guy, though I do have a 90" Sharp LCD with AV system in the bedroom. It gets the party started and its fine.