dedication to our Carver Team Techs

danowood

I consider the Techs to be primarily responsible for the Carver lineage being preserved and propagated. This site would not be what it is if not for the BillD's of this world. 

• Thank You 1

Thanks Dano!

I think I can speak for all of us techs here at CS - we are 'happy to be of service'.

We all have to put on the war paint and solve big problems at some point, so the elation is universal...

VICTORY! 

20151213073113910.jpg

• Thank You 1

Hats off to you all. I have the utmost respect and admiration for the group of techs we have hear. You guys are the best. I have personally owned gear either repaired or modified by B-Man, DennisM, Greg, RodH, and OTD. Kevin has helped me out repeatedly with tube support. You guys are the best!

• Thank You 2

There is an additional benefit for all this great tech work. I've already picked out the one of my five children who will get all my refurbished Carver gear. We need to Push this gear into the future through our friends and children so they can have The Powerful, The Musical, and The Accurate.

• Thank You 2

There is an additional benefit for all this great tech work. I've already picked out the one of my five children who will get all my refurbished Carver gear. We need to Push this gear into the future through our friends and children so they can have The Powerful, The Musical, and The Accurate.

Witness.

Now I just need one of my three to take an interest. emunlove.gif 

I finally got my girls to compare mine to their iPods, they notice a big difference, my grandson enjoyed going to carver fest ! Hoping he takes an interest!

BarryG

• Thank You 1

Agree with all the great comments.. Also the way tech guys step up to help people doing their own work. Some do their own work for fun, and others for economics, but whatever the reason may be, sharing and passing knowledge to others so that they can develop skills of their own, is one of the greatest things human beings can do for each other IMHO.. Passing knowledge is like planting seeds, not all of them sprout, but when they do its a beautiful thing. A lot of good around CS. Reminds me "You can tell the character of a man, by how he treats another man, who can do nothing for him."  Good work!

• Thank You 3

I certainly want to echo the sentiment of all the favorable comments that have already been voiced re: the tech team. We are all very fortunate beneficiaries of their expertise and generosity but it goes much further than this. Thanks to these guys, our Carver Gear is retaining its value and marketability. It's kind of like what chiroacademy referenced about his equipment probably being in the dump if it weren't for the CS techs.

Knowing the resources that are available here in terms of tech support and guidance makes it quite understandable why so many of us have been afflicted by OCCD - just about any component wearing a Carver Badge is repairable or can be modified and upgraded. That takes most of the risk out of any purchasing decision and we need to thank the tech team for that. I'm a rookie and am relatively new at this but I've already amassed 8 Carver amps, 4 preamps, 3 CD players, 2 cassette decks, 3 tuners, a pair of speakers and a couple of other Carver goodies.

Yes, the tech guys and the selfless spirit of countless others here deserve our thanks in a very big way.

• Thank You 4

Apart from the maniacal acquisition of Carver-branded gear under the auspices of OCCD, many of us have also acquired non-Carver gear which compliments the Carver gear. It is wonderful to share such experiences across a wide spectrum of listeners and encourage broader horizons. Very Cool .

• Thank You 1