A Tribute to missing members

danowood

There are several members that have retired, or semi- retired from the Carver Site.  Here we can pay tribute to them and perhaps persuade them to come back to the fold.   We also of course can pay tribute to members who we have lost such as BillD, Tin Rabbit, etc.  This message goes out to Snow, and to let you know you have not been forgotten and we would like to hear from you time to time.  
20151231090955512.jpg 
  • Thank You 2
  • That Rocks 1

I asked just a few days ago about AndrewJohn he has been gone for about 6 months. I met him at AXPONA last year. Nice guy

I talked with Andrew about a few weeks ago, claim he is so buried into work with all the Obamacare changes that I hasn't seen light for some time.   
  • Thank You 1

Here's to a few that I have known over my time here at the CarverSite!. I know we lost a few and I know some of these folks still show up, but they aren't nearly as active as they once were. I hope they are all well and will find their way back here, if possible...

RichP714

BillD

TN Rabbit

Steve Ford

Snow

staticvar

Galaxyoilcan 

jvandyke_texas

RobertG

sanford lindstrom

soulofsound

winterluver

detroit-rock

elgrau 

• Thank You 9

• 5 years later...
  • Community Admin

@zumbini - miss the "oracle" of all things Carver.

and, 

@fill35U - Wonder how his dozen's of PT-2400's came out in that massive rack he was building.

The ebb, and flow, gotta' get more flow., less ebb.

• Thank You 1

I was hoping to see Reese and I think it was RadioEngineer?  

And Geoff-B, MadMaxxx and the cantankerous F1 Nut.  

I know Jesse (F1 Nut) is still kicking on other forums (Polk, Steve Hoffman's site, probably two dozen others, ha ha).

Also WeitRhino.  

I did hear from Snow a few years back, he needed to use me as a reference for a pile of tubes he was selling.  Maybe a polar bear got him.

Does anyone remember who it was who got so traumatized when I posted a picture of Bridget The Midget?

Edited by SteveFord
  • Haha 1
  • FacePalm 1

Good to hear about Zubini but I wouldn't want to wish anyone the anguish of living in Illinois.  I hope he has thought that through, he would be better off staying on the Indiana side of the line.  Mess his stories of his boy............

• Thank You 1
  • That Rocks 1

16 hours ago, danowood said:

Good to hear about Zubini but I wouldn't want to wish anyone the anguish of living in Illinois.  I hope he has thought that through, he would be better off staying on the Indiana side of the line.  Mess his stories of his boy............

He is originally from IL and had an opportunity.

A headphone amp brought me back here but for a lot of those guys, they're probably not futzing around with audio gear all that much.

Odds are that most of them are busy doing other things: restoring cars, doing yard work, planning family vacations or fishing trips or (most likely) doing Google searches at work for midgets in their underwear.

This should do the trick:

Bridget-d5b1.jpg

• Haha 1