Carver Corp Photos anyone?

Ar9Jim

By any chance would any of the Carver historians around here have photos to share of the outside, inside, or hopefully both of Carver Corp. in its prime, during the years when most of our toys were built.. How many people worked for Bob at the peak? I find Bobs achievements as far as business man, and the company he built very interesting. Brilliant engineer, also brilliant business man, or we would be saying, "Bob who"? Would love to see what the company looked like!! Hmmm, maybe the Great Zumbini? He's like magician with pictures! Would anyone else find pictures interesting?

The only photos I've been able to find are of the Phase Linear facility taken in the late 70's.

The darker grey roof is the original building, the rest was an addition constructed in 1976.

20160102143607308.jpg 

20160102143636339.jpg 

I Binged the address on my Carver equipment boxes and found what looks like an office building (corporate HQ?):

20160102143332329.jpg 

Failing to come up with anything else I contacted Mark Cerasuolo, a Carver Corp employee from the late 80's-early 90's.
I'm hoping he can provide more info and perhaps some shots of the interior of the manufacturing facility. 
  • Thank You 5

I thought Greg (Nahash5150) worked for Carver.  Think

Don't know. You would almost assume so based on knowledge. Phase Linear looks like a good sized company in its day. Bob's work in his lifetime is awesome, if you think about it. Must have taken an incredible amount of energy and drive.. Not to mention designing revolutionary products! The story of a great American. Should be a documentary made about him.. 

Rich worked for Carver.
I was never am employee of Carver Corp. - that is, until Carverfest, then yes, I'm pretty much an employee of Mr. Carver. :D

And we all appreciate your work at Carverfest Greg!