Gas wars coming to your area?

danowood

I'm loving the cheap prices here in NJ. I just filled up with diesel and it was 1.67/gallon. Listening to the radio they say that cheap oil prices is bad for the market? I say the hell with that, leaves more in the consumers pocket to spend. I bet the average driver saves 25 bucks a week compared to a few short years ago.

BillWojo

Everything is fucking bad. All those talking heads would lose their job if there wasn't any bad news - so they invent bad news if they have to.

Stop listening to the news!! Listen to Peppers!!  [|]
  • Thank You 1

We are about the same here in California, Mike. There's always an excuse for it to be higher here than the rest of the U.S.; switching to summer blend, switching to winter blend, refinery shutdown, more people driving at holidays/summer. The list goes on and on why we have to pay on average ~$1 more per gallon here.

We are about the same here in California, Mike. There's always an excuse for it to be higher here than the rest of the U.S.; switching to summer blend, switching to winter blend, refinery shutdown, more people driving at holidays/summer. The list goes on and on why we have to pay on average ~$1 more per gallon here.

4th highest % of taxes per gallon; gas refined to a mixture sold nowhere else; stupid policies bankrupting the state = expensive gas. emteeth.gif

Driviong 40+ miles a day to and fro, it's nice to see $1.559. I remember when I was driving my E-250 and doing courier work, filled up a 33 gal. tank THREE times in ONE DAY! At almost $4.00/gal., you do the math...

Still, I want to build or buy an electric vehicle. Something simple and light, like a Hyundai Accent or Honda Civic. Cover the roof hood and trunk with Solar cells and a nice sized storage battery. Gotta be something better than Li-Ion, though.
  • Thank You 1