Effects of aging hitting Eric Clapton

danowood

I would not have guessed he's 71. In fact, he looks pretty good in the picture. Sad to see his internals are hurting enough to keep him from playing effectively.

A true guitar legend who has certainly seen his share of low and high points throughout his life.

I would not have guessed he's 71. In fact, he looks pretty good in the picture. Sad to see his internals are hurting enough to keep him from playing effectively.

A true guitar legend who has certainly seen his share of low and high points throughout his life.

At his age EVERYBODY is seeing the effects of aging.....

• Thank You 1

Sorry he's having problems, I've really enjoyed his blues festivals, I've got several on Bluray.  

I'm only 60 and really feeling some old snow skiing, water skiing and motorcycling injuries.  Got an appointment with an orthopedic in the morning!  But I would do it all again.