HAPPY 2017!!!

niccolosito

embeer.gifembeer.gifemcocktl.gifemcocktl.gif HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! embeer.gifembeer.gifemcocktl.gifemcocktl.gif
  • Thank You 5

Happy New Year Carver friends. I'm forever grateful to this wonderful site and it's helpful and kind members like Dennismiller, Zumbini, Uncle Meat, Greg just to name a few and of course RichP, & BillD. I thank you all everytime I power up my amp, and I still smile as that blue glow warms up.

Crank it up in 2017!!!

• Thank You 3

It's officially 2017 here on the east coast!!!

Taking a second to wish all my Carver kindred spirits here a very happy and healthy new year. May the good Lord bless you all in the days ahead.

...and enjoy the music powerfully, accurately, and effortlessly on Carver created horsepower of course :-)))

• Thank You 2

• Community Admin
Happy New Year !!

One more year I can relate to Mark Twain... "I have even heard on good authority that I was dead. James Ross Clemens, a cousin of mine, was seriously ill two or three weeks ago in London, but is well now. The report of my illness grew out of his illness. The report of my death was an exaggeration.”

Here's to L I F E in 2017 !

• Thank You 3

Happy New Year !!

One more year I can relate to Mark Twain... "I have even heard on good authority that I was dead. James Ross Clemens, a cousin of mine, was seriously ill two or three weeks ago in London, but is well now. The report of my illness grew out of his illness. The report of my death was an exaggeration.”

Here's to L I F E in 2017 !

Glad to see you again my friend, I truly hope your future brightens and that we see more of you. God bless and God speed. 
  • Thank You 2

• 3 weeks later...