• Community Admin
Welcome!

Please post some pics.  I have a TFM35x (or two). Good amp.

I'd really like to see your DCMs - naked and fully clothed.  Those are nice speakers, and hard to find or see.  Let me know if you ever sell them!

Welcome to the site! 

I don't have many good pictures, but there are a few of the DCM rebuild process. (my website is a bit broken - haven't had time to fix issues after upgrades)

Most of the DCM rebuild process and pictures are on AudioKarma http://audiokarma.org/forums/index.php?threads/dcm-tf2000-deal-of-the-decade-with-pics.663355/

Living Room Setup is:

* Harman Kardon AVR 3360

* Zaph Audio ZA5.3 MTM (L&R), ZA5.3c (Center) and ZA5.2 (Surround)

* 12" Dayton RSS315HF-4 Sub Sealed

Really nice, affordable, simple setup for daily TV & movies. Nothing earth shattering, nothing rare, exotic, whatever - but 100% satisfying for every use.

Stereo in the spare room is:

* Harman Kardon 3380 2ch

* Carver TFM-35x that I just added to the mix

* DCM Timeframe TF-2000 speakers

Here is an old picture of the DCMs next to a 55" TV and my DIY Zaph Audio speakers for size reference. 20150707_220417_0.jpg

• Thank You 2

20170324_214224_0.jpg

Before I got the Carver. I need to re-arrange this room, it's not optimal as it is now. The Morris Vega dresser was FREE!

20171108133145397.jpg 
 Crap - it turned sideways. owell. I'll try to get some updated photos of the whole setup.
  • Thank You 2

Most of my listening is trying to find new things, but some favorites are Pink Floyd, Led Zep, Pearl Jam, Porcupine Tree. But really almost anything that's not modern country. Phantogram, Ms Mr, Diana Krall, Nora, Beck, Depeche Mode, 80s stuff, Men at work, Metallica, 90s stuff. Oh. Buckethead. Hours and hours of Buckethead. Some prog stuff like Riverside & anything Steve Wilson does. Streaming services have ruined my, I don't know most of the songs I like. I have to go find them and see who it was...

• Thank You 1

Thanks for the intro and photos Kevin. emthup.gif

BTW: I rotated the photo for you. Our default image editor (CuteEditor) doesn't recognize EXIF tags so it assumed the photo was taken in landscape orientation.