kingman

Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas to all my Carver friends. I hope each of you finds happiness in your hearts during this holiday season. Remember those that are not with us anymore and hold those that are closer. 

• Thank You 11

It is going to be a great Christmas, my brother Mike and his wife are moving back from New Orleans, family is reunited and will be a special day! My brother Richard and my father will be remembered! My great nephews first Christmas will be fun, he is named after Richard!

I will be missing my children and grandchildren in Tennessee and Oklahoma, will be doing FaceTime with them at dinner time!

Barry

• Thank You 6

Merry Christmas fellers and families.

We also got some snow, just in time - Christmas here just isn't right without snow - it's a good day. 
  • Thank You 6

Have a Very Merry Christmas, Everyone! We gave my Cousin's older Daughter a Ukulele for Christmas this year; she was already starting to learn Chords before the end of the evening!

• Thank You 4

Your brother's work? Ermine with a lady? I like it! 

Yes, it's brother Matt's Christmas-ized juxtaposition of DaVinci's "Lady with an ermine".

That is awesome.  Thumb up
  • Thank You 2