First time poster....I need Help or advice

Hey guys Whats up? I am a big Klipsch fan and love the way Carver amps sound with them. I have 4  2 cinema grands 200x5 and one 4.0t and a carver 752 receiver not really an amp but stereo...also maybe a 500t soon.Anyway i was wondering who is good in or around Fl or closest shop that can work on the amps?I think i want to get them overhauled buy someone that knows these amps and maybe modify them if possible.I am not good with tech or soldering so really looking for someone to do the work.{A Carver Goo Roo)

Thanks in Advance

Greg

• Thank You 1
  • That Rocks 2

Welcome! I think you will enjoy it here. There is lots of great information as well as nice folks. You might try sending a PM to @Toy Makeras he is in Florida so likely more familiar with what is available locally for you. 

Edited by compwaco

44 minutes ago, mustangerfourlife said:

Thanks guys

just curious  sound wise does a 500t and a 4.ot sound about the same stock form.I see it seems the 500t can be modded for 400 watts .Are they true wattsi think my KLF 30s would love that kind of power.

Hmm, They are closer than further? A tough call actually. The M4.0t and M500t are both very smooth and accurate.

Hello mustangerfourlife, and welcome to thecarversite.com. We're glad you're hear ;). There are several talented techs here(all of them), and if you don't mind shipping, I'm sure one of them will be able to update or mod one or all of you amps.

Meanwhile, feel free to browse the site. There's a great deal of information here regarding gear, music, even room treatments. 

Oh, and we all like pics of audio gear, so post some pics when you can!

giphy.gif.8d8b5c28c3b7e844542c8a414e762be6.gif

Howdy Greg and welcome to the forum. Great to have you on board. Nice assortment of gear you have there. big-drooling-smiley-emoticon.gif.30c6d1b56c5bdaf1c703af059ea87084.gif

You probably won't notice a difference with either amp driving an easy load like your KEF 30's, but be aware that the M-500t isn't happy driving 4 ohm loads while the M-4.0t and it's twins (TFM-4.0/42/45) take them in stride.

Welcome to the forum Sir. Great combination Carver and Klipsch.......

As for repair locations in Fla. I have found none, not saying that there aren't any but you never know.

So hang out a bit read ,learn ,participate and you never know when you need something you might find the help you need........

Klipsch and Carver go together like a ribeye and an ice cold beer.  Of all the systems I’ve put together, one of the top 3 would have been a Carver 500t mkII into my Klipsch RF7 pair - truly magic. 

Welcome aboard, glad you are here!

Yaaay another Floridian super!!! What part of the Sunshine State are you from?

For a while I ran a Pair of CF-1's with a M-500 first then with a M-500(t)

Welcome aboard stay a while.... 

On 6/19/2018 at 11:41 PM, CT-Seven said:

North Jacksonville Fl........DUVALLLL

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/19/2018 at 11:41 PM, CT-Seven said:

North Jacksonville Fl........DUVALLLL

15310902050561544467162.jpg

• That Rocks 1

Thanks for all the welcomes from everyone..Whats the best way to add more pics it said i reached the limit? not to good with the tech stuff so i need dummy instructions if anyone can help.Also sorry for such a big pic i did the 1 to 1 option on my phone.wanted to post more pics