I want to open this up the the board first before I list elsewhere.  This post goes along with my thread ISO Speakers

I'd like your guys thoughts on a fair value of worth, both here and should no interest from the BB outside of here.

Infinity RS III a/b pair.  These were upgraded with banana plug terminals in the rear (no picture yet)  The glued on foam around the mid/tweeters has never been replaced.  Cones were replaced prior to my purchase.  Grills are in good condition as are the cabinets.  If I had to rank these I'd say 8 to 8.5 out of 10.  (only new gets a 10 IMHO) They were well loved by me and I took care of them.  I am the 2nd owner and I purchased from the guy locally

For sale

or

I am receptive to trade, but it needs to work in the new home config from the above.  The CRM2's, LS50's or the ability to get a set of Carver speakers are all on my list.  It needs to be ran with the CF18 Tube amp I am building in Sept :)

I can bring these to CF18

Ive only shown 1 speaker as the other is buried behind my desk :(

IMG_20180813_073629612.jpg

IMG_20180813_073655807.jpg

IMG_20180806_070306325_LL.jpg

I bought a pair of RS-IIIa's earlier this year for $300 off craigslist with the woofers freshly refoamed. I was incredibly lucky, and the price I see them generally listed for on ebay is in the $500 neighborhood. They're currently the front channels on my HT. 

They sound very good driven by an M-500t mkII or an M1.0t. 

• Thank You 1

19 minutes ago, HappyTrails said:

I The CRM2's, LS50's or the ability to get a set of Carver speakers are all on my list. 

By "Carver speakers" do you mean Amazings, or Carverfest speakers?

RR

42 minutes ago, RobertR said:

By "Carver speakers" do you mean Amazings, or Carverfest speakers?

RR

Carverfest speakers.  Amazing's would be too big for my future space

48 minutes ago, Sk1Bum said:

I bought a pair of RS-IIIa's earlier this year for $300 off craigslist with the woofers freshly refoamed. I was incredibly lucky, and the price I see them generally listed for on ebay is in the $500 neighborhood. They're currently the front channels on my HT. 

They sound very good driven by an M-500t mkII or an M1.0t. 

I was thinking $500 would be a fair price in the CL /FB marketplace world.  It would be less $$ for people of this BB

• Thank You 1

You can still get new CF speakers, not kits but assembled and tested, from James Sauter, but they wouldn't be $500 - probably twice that.

RR

If you are looking for a set of our speakers, let me know. The retail price is $1200 including the stands + shipping.
Being a forum member, we might be able to work out a deal. Not interested in trading though. PM me if interested.

20180316_235137.jpg

Edited by Toy Maker
  • Thank You 3