Post count in "What are you listening too"

Sk1Bum

On 1/26/2019 at 8:54 PM, Sk1Bum said:

Has post count in What are you listening too been disabled?

Dick,

Yes, posts in the “what are you listening to now” thread are no longer accruing in member’s post counts. This was discussed amongst the moderation team, and a consensus was reached on our last group conference call about a week ago. The concern has been raised that disproportionate activity in this forum was having the unintended consequence of skewing other metrics on the site.

To be clear, activity in this thread is NOT being discouraged, and this change should not affect anyone’s posting activity whatsoever. 

• Thank You 2

Thanks for letting me know Mark. I kept refreshing my browser wondering if I had broken something. 

How about marking the thread like the Found deals and For sale threads?

• Thank You 1

15 minutes ago, Nahash5150 said:

Thank you. I noticed that later. I usually just click the Unread content link, and I hadn't noticed it. 

Have any other forums been removed from post count outside of the music games category?

• 1 month later...
On 1/28/2019 at 11:36 AM, Sk1Bum said:

Thank you. I noticed that later. I usually just click the Unread content link, and I hadn't noticed it. 

Have any other forums been removed from post count outside of the music games category?

Hmm, I missed this post for some reason. Anyway, categories which don't count posts will be marked as such. It's a category level rule, so we can't attach that rule to individual topics just whenever we want to annoy the members.

There are many other ways to annoy you... :haha:

• Thank You 1

3 hours ago, Nahash5150 said:

There are many other ways to annoy you... :haha:

LMAO.  Noted.

Thank you for letting me know about post count too.